Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The facts are she’s actually not been medically diagnosed with anything. She can’t even take the time to learn how to pronounce this so called condition she has? She’s now trying to monetise and make all her content about this illness. She goes on about how she’s so impacted but we contionoustly see her drinking and in the smallest outfits, she’s a liar and a fraud. She was the one posting about how she postponed her surgery so I think we’re allowed to get opinions about it.
Me personally I would prioritise surgery if I was in that much pain over a holiday but hey that’s just me. Even if I lost my money for my trip

YES! You get it!!!! and if she’s as rich as she makes out she wouldn’t care about losing her money. Remember when she claimed to have accidentally given the tax man 30,000 or something haha.
Do you think Jeff Bezos purposely loses money because of how rich he is? Why doesn’t he pay for a bungee jump in Galway and not show up then? Cus he absolutely has enough money to do that so I don’t see why he wouldn’t??

Do you think Jeff Bezos purposely loses money because of how rich he is? Why doesn’t he pay for a bungee jump in Galway and not show up then? Cus he absolutely has enough money to do that so I don’t see why he wouldn’t??
This makes zero sense 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 8
if she needed to cancel her place on the holiday her travel insurance would have covered it because she had to stay due to medical reasons and surgery. It’s just another lie and distraction from the actual fact there’s nothing seriously wrong

Reactions: 14
It’s about priorities. If you were in terrible pain and needed surgery I would assume you would put that before any holiday. If the holiday is more important then the pain can’t be that bad surely?

Or exist at all 🤣

Reactions: 5
'Im minding Gemmas ring' 1. Who takes off their engagement ring hands it to their friend to wear for the morning?
2. Jack run as fast as you can lad

Reactions: 10
Why can’t Sinead manifest Gemma’s stye away from her eye instead of running round the country looking for cures? Or better yet…why doesn’t she just let it run it’s course :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
Why can’t Sinead manifest Gemma’s stye away from her eye instead of running round the country looking for cures? Or better yet…why doesn’t she just let it run it’s course :rolleyes:
Its just another drama and content for the gram.....the actual cure for stye in the eye is to take anyones wedding ring and make a sign of the cross at the stye so I don't know why she made up this whole 'we have to go to a widows house' stuff

Reactions: 1
Have to say iv used the cure for a number of things and found it worked better than some medicines, each to their own I guess.
Fair but the the fact they have to Instagram every single thing they do :rolleyes: Just get on with it then the world doesn’t need to know you have a stye

Reactions: 5
Fair but the the fact they have to Instagram every single thing they do :rolleyes: Just get on with it then the world doesn’t need to know you have a stye
Oh no I completely agree with that part. They made it seem like some impossible mission, all for the gram....prob why the cure didn't work in the first place ha

Reactions: 2
I used to love Gemma but now she is just another typical blogger who pretends life is perfect . Why don’t they put down their phones and enjoy these beautiful moments instead of the constant show. She completely loves herself

Reactions: 9
Have to say iv used the cure for a number of things and found it worked better than some medicines, each to their own I guess.
I mean, it's probably placebo effect...but that's kind of amazing in itself, so it still works to make you better!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.