Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that current story… making jack talk when he clearly cba and then talking over him? And what way is she saying safety? Why force jack to talk to all your followers and then cut him off ugh
It’s really expensive if you don’t have insurance...
Who in their right mind would ever travel anywhere without insurance

excluding a short European holiday obviously

Reactions: 1
ARE YOU SERIOUS? they take the cells from your cervix don’t they ??????? What is she TALKING about

IS THIS SERIOUS THIS IDIOT PRONOUNCING FATIGUE like this WHO GIVES THIS PEOPPE A PLATFORM I WANT TO CRY
This is the best thing I have seen today 😂😂

Have you actually been experiencing fatigue for the past year if a doctor or someone you have discussed it with in real life hasn’t said it back to you, indicating that is the correct way to pronounce it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She is an absolute weapon, she is going to really harm impressionable followers who take everything she says as gospel... she honestly sounds like she just googled her diagnosis or looked up a wiki page and that’s what she came up... “I pulled all the research I could find.” Sure jan.

I had to listen to the vlog.. just to hear her say “fatigue”.... she is absolutely thick... It’s so embarrassing for her, at her to be carrying on like that. Jack should be teaching her these big words.

I can’t believe for all the self-awareness herself & OH... they preach.. neither of them have any. Complete morons!

Reactions: 11
OMG...well she did say before that the education system wasnt really for her....
Point proven I'd say

Reactions: 9
OMG...well she did say before that the education system wasnt really for her....
Point proven I'd say
I mean, she clearly hasn't heard it from anyone else including a DOCTOR 🤷🏻‍♀️ but she does say it repeatedly, like in that small clip at least 3 times 🤣

Reactions: 4
I just forced myself through the torture of the rest of the video. They should use this video in psych class of how to spot when someone is lying lol. Sounds like she had an infection from the coil and that’s it. You watch her get on the piss tonight for paddy’s day but naw she’s not drinking cos it’s flaring her anyemyosis (as she pronounces it) and she doesn’t wanna feel any fatty gay (as she puts it)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I totally missed her saying Fatigue incorrectly but I’m so glad I did. Also, is it just me or does Jack look awful lately? Like he’s lost weight? Fella looks gaunt.

I swear I think she's lying about not knowing how to say fatigue. There's no way she's got to her age and researching her condition and symptoms to not know the word

Reactions: 6
I totally missed her saying Fatigue incorrectly but I’m so glad I did. Also, is it just me or does Jack look awful lately? Like he’s lost weight? Fella looks gaunt.
He does look gaunt and if he keeps getting recurring infections he should be on antibiotics which you shouldn’t really be boozing on…

Reactions: 5
Making a big deal about not drinking on paddy’s day. This lot carry on like they’re in their early 20’s. Sinead has been whinging about her symptoms for months but has constantly gone on benders for days even though she knew that alcohol makes her feel worse. She really is milking this diagnosis

I don’t understand how his hangovers are so bad. For some reason it triggers me 🤣🤣
what has jack done to warrant you hating him?
Sorry I haven't been here in a while.
I'm not sure. I wasn't bothered by him. Then the cheating stuff came out and it instantly put me off him. And I dont know what else. Just his presence. Even his fave annoys me. And I know that's crazy and all but I just don't like him lol
Something sneaky about him or I dunno.

Nurse here, shes an absolute disgrace
Talking about a hysterectomy when she has Adenomyosis-she can't even spell it properly.
This condition isn't harmful physically to you in any way, its symptoms can affect your life,no doctor and I mean no doctor would ever EVER even consider a hysterectomy to treat this condition unless the patient was finished having their children.
She is a disgrace, I'm unfollowing her now, and I use to genuinely like watching her stories.
Imagine how many women this is going to frighten??
She is an attention seeking desperately sad woman for the way she's carrying on, you'd swear she got a stage 4 cancer diagnosis, she can go on the OCP to treat her symptoms but would rather consider a hysterectomy??????
There is feck all wrong with this one other than she is dying for attention.
If her pain was bad enough she'd be taking the OCP to help with symptoms.
Maybe she wants to have a baby and this is her psychotic way of getting Jack to agree to it now because she needs a hysterectomy.
I'm actually disgusted with her.
This is actually psychopathic tit.
I'd suggest everyone unfollow too, because this is low even for sinead. And she is dangerous. I'm reporting her posts too for false information.

Eta: if she was that weak and unwell then she wouldn't let her iron prescription run out. She'd be religious taking them. For fear of feeling so tit.
The only medical professional this one needs to see is a psychiatrist.
Wow omg 😱 im speechless

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why is jack appearing on Sinead’s stories or her in his.. but he is on the session with the rest of the crew in finns??

She seems to have some sense and keeping low profile, she realises she needs to focus on her health

Reactions: 2
Her hair is falling out because she bleaches it so much, doesn’t look after it properly and uses extensions. She pisses me off to no end. I was blonde for years and my hair started getting really damaged, I stopped bleaching, invested in good products and took some hair growth vitamins and viola I have long hair now. Why does everything have to be so dramatic with these influencers it pisses me off to no end.

Reactions: 15
She seems to have some sense and keeping low profile, she realises she needs to focus on her health
I don’t think she’s keeping a low profile, i think she’s doing it for the drama. It’s like poor me, I can’t drink. Surely this would have been a perfect opportunity for her to show that you don’t have to be hammered to go out and have a good time. So much of their lives are centred around drinking

Reactions: 22
When she had her vitamins up with the link there was a whiteboard on the table in the background. One of the dot points under her goals said '60 kg on scales'. I don't know why that annoyed me haha but it did.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.