Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all very social media youngster type approach to share EVERYTHING online (and as if it's an educational broadcast) instead of focusing on actually letting the diagnosis settle, getting reputable information (nor from another made up expert) and making a plan for management.

Reactions: 10
It's all very social media youngster type approach to share EVERYTHING online (and as if it's an educational broadcast) instead of focusing on actually letting the diagnosis settle, getting reputable information (nor from another made up expert) and making a plan for management.
But you don't get any clicks or engagement if you do that.
Its all for the stats

Reactions: 6
Not discrediting her diagnosis at all but I think Sinead is panicking and the age gap between her and Jack is worrying her. Is she 30? If not she’s fast approaching it and probably thinking about marriage and kids when Jack is nowhere near that stage of his life.
Honestly she is such a psycho I wouldn’t put it past her. She’s probably been to the doctors heard the word hysterectomy for example the dr might’ve said in worst case scenario, because she constantly makes up tit she’s now convinced herself and her followers that’s what gonna happen to her. And she will try to pressure jack into having a baby and will then go onto his sponsorship visa to Australia. Jack can get sponsored because he’s got an actual degree and teachers are on the skill shortage list. Pretty sure iNfLuEnCeRs are not. Everything sinead does is so calculated!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can she not just manifest all her problems away ? Because that’s how she said she gets all her successes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s such an idiot. Couldn’t even get through a minute of her video. Starts the video with a bikini top on then goes to put a shirt on cos she’s ‘bloated’. Then can’t even pronounce what she’s freaking been diagnosed with. This girl is a pathological liar

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s such an idiot. Couldn’t even get through a minute of her video. Starts the video with a bikini top on then goes to put a shirt on cos she’s ‘bloated’. Then can’t even pronounce what she’s freaking been diagnosed with. This girl is a pathological liar
And she has been constantly talking about loving her body blah blah blah but then covered up because she was bloated. She’s so full of tit

Reactions: 8
So I’ve just watched her YouTube video and rolled my eyes so many times. She sat for 15 minutes listing symptoms and describing how she was in so much pain this last while. She said that she was constantly bloated but constantly shows herself in bikinis and my protein gear. And even after talking about how much pain she was in, she still doesn’t want to go on the pill, even though it’s shown to help with symptoms.

One thing that really pissed my off was she said that in Ireland, they never check the cervix during the smear test. This is incorrect. Every single test I’ve had done, the nurse has also said that my cervix looked normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why does she keep talking about a hysterectomy as a solution to the pain but dismisses the pill o_O Being overly dramatic for no good idea

Reactions: 19
She also misspelled her disease that she’s allegedly been diagnosed with and researched multiple times. She spells it differently between the video caption and video description?? If I was diagnosed with something potentially requiring hysterectomy and was doing all this research, not to mention sharing it with my mostly young female audience of thousands of people, then I’d at least nail the spelling of it first??? She really needs to stop talking about things she isn’t qualified to talk about. Spreading so much dangerous misinformation with zero consequences.

Reactions: 17
So I’ve just watched her YouTube video and rolled my eyes so many times. She sat for 15 minutes listing symptoms and describing how she was in so much pain this last while. She said that she was constantly bloated but constantly shows herself in bikinis and my protein gear. And even after talking about how much pain she was in, she still doesn’t want to go on the pill, even though it’s shown to help with symptoms.

One thing that really pissed my off was she said that in Ireland, they never check the cervix during the smear test. This is incorrect. Every single test I’ve had done, the nurse has also said that my cervix looked normal.
ARE YOU SERIOUS? they take the cells from your cervix don’t they ??????? What is she TALKING about

IS THIS SERIOUS THIS IDIOT PRONOUNCING FATIGUE like this WHO GIVES THIS PEOPPE A PLATFORM I WANT TO CRY

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
ARE YOU SERIOUS? they take the cells from your cervix don’t they ??????? What is she TALKING about

IS THIS SERIOUS THIS IDIOT PRONOUNCING FATIGUE like this WHO GIVES THIS PEOPPE A PLATFORM I WANT TO CRY
Wtf 😂😂😂 She's seriously dim

• Haha

Is she trying to be "fancy" and all French? God, she's some dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is that current story… making jack talk when he clearly cba and then talking over him? And what way is she saying safety? Why force jack to talk to all your followers and then cut him off ugh

Reactions: 3
21 minutes of her describing her symptoms not being able to pronounce the name of the condition and rambling on. Why is she so against the pill?

21 minutes of her describing her symptoms not being able to pronounce the name of the condition and rambling on. Why is she so against the pill?
Because she read one book about periods once that said that the pill was really bad for the body because of changing hormone levels but in her video she said a lot of her symptoms were due to oestrogen, that can be managed with the pill

Reactions: 9
Because she read one book about periods once that said that the pill was really bad for the body because of changing hormone levels but in her video she said a lot of her symptoms were due to oestrogen, that can be managed with the pill
Wait til all the diabetics find out insulin is altering their natural horomones... Or the people taking Eltroxin aren't just letting their thyroid doing its thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
O

NAW HARDLY!!!!!!
I’d never give the satisfaction of watching her YouTube tit and THAT is why.

she’s taken all of this to another level and she is so danger

*dangerous

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.