Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has ruined her looks. I don't know what all she has had done this past year, but she used to be alright looking. Now she looks like she's approaching 40, had a tough paper round, and went to an apprentice hair dresser

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guarantee you she’ll be on tomorrow... my iron is so low.. I am so lethargic... blah blah. My anemia... more big buzz words (she doesn’t understand)... no hun you were on a session for the last few days.. and you aren’t 21 anymore... unfortunately hangovers in your late 20s last longer!

Reactions: 8
You can hear her talking about Iron and anemia in the back of one of shivs stories aswell lol boring someone about how she is feeling tired and lethargic I bet

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has ruined her looks. I don't know what all she has had done this past year, but she used to be alright looking. Now she looks like she's approaching 40, had a tough paper round, and went to an apprentice hair dresser
She looks bald in her Bali video

Reactions: 6
Promoting rehydration drips on her page….she may not be getting paid for it but she’s still showing it.
And, like, WHY would you do that? I'm sure they have a Dioralyte equivalent over there. If you're dehydrated from puking and can keep fluids down, that's all you need. And far better and safer than something IV. God, you can even make your own https://rehydrate.org/faq/how-to-prepare-ors.htm

Everything has to be such drama and involve something "on trend"

• Heart
They have pocari sweat honestly all they need to do is drink water and that. Also I’ve been to gili it does have healthy food, loads of smoothie bowl places and way more on offer than just nasi goreng.

Reactions: 3
The poor thing sounds like she was as deprived of nutrients as shiv when she was in Portugal and couldn't get any fresh fruit or veg.

• Haha
Sinead is getting as bad as siobhan. This whole narrative that everyone in a 9-5 job is really unhappy and hate their lives is getting irritating at this stage. She said she deserves to live the life she is living. She is lucky that she is a good looking girl and that’s why companies go with her

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She does in her duck deserve it... she got lucky!!!
she generated a following acting the maggot in Oz and got lucky that she could monetise it.

wonder will she think the same about 9-5s when her boyfriend leaves her to go pursue his 9-5 career that he spent time/money and effort going to college for... she’s an idiot.. the more she talks the more apparent it is

Reactions: 16
God shes a complete dose of dung-same for most of these bloggers and influencers to be honest

Reactions: 5
I am convinced these people only preach and talk down on the whole 9-5 job thing because they know full well, they wouldn’t survive in it or be successful in that environment.

And honestly I have more respect for those in that type of job, lifestyle..than I have any of these complete fruitcakes. And I pity those who buy into any of the nonsense these morons come out.

Reactions: 19
So Sinead has been diagnosed with endometriosis…..so all the chat on her podcast about periods was pure and utter tit where she said that vitamins managed to sort out her symptoms

Reactions: 17
Ohh FFS another soon to be 'expert' on a complex condition. Wait for the utter shite she's going to google and proclaim as fact in the near future.

Reactions: 22
So Sinead has been diagnosed with endometriosis…..so all the chat on her podcast about periods was pure and utter tit where she said that vitamins managed to sort out her symptoms
No stress, she will be able to manifest it away won’t she? That’s how it all works right?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don’t you need a laparoscopy to diagnose endometriosis?
YES a million percent that is the only way to diagnose. I was ‘diagnosed’ with it based on symptoms but when I had surgery it turned out I didn’t have endometriosis at all. An awful lot of self diagnosis’s on insta re endometriosis

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.