Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lads, Jack had to carry her to bed because her iron was so low. If she knew before she left Ireland that her iron was so low, she should have taken loads of the iron supplement from Ireland. If ever there was a terrible advert for the my protein vitamins, it’s Sinead and siobhan

Reactions: 26
Ah lads, Jack had to carry her to bed because her iron was so low. If she knew before she left Ireland that her iron was so low, she should have taken loads of the iron supplement from Ireland. If ever there was a terrible advert for the my protein vitamins, it’s Sinead and siobhan
I have thalassemia and have never needed to be carried to bed haha. So dramatic.

Reactions: 13
Ah here she’s a joke... if she needed to be carried to bed? Why did she exert so much energy climbing a volcano for the gram... she is so attention seeker it’s unrea.. look how whipped my boyfriend is... for someone almost 30 to carry on like that it... I’m embarrassed for her...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Watching sinead over the last few weeks and her behaviour towards jack I firmly believe that she is a controlling person and maybe even a mental abuser. She has traits of behaviour like a mental abuser. I also think jack will find it extremely hard getting out of this relationship as he will be damaged over her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is overly dramatic. Imagine if she actually had a chronic illness she would never stop. As a person that struggles with energy levels due to chronic illness its infuriating someone saying they needed to be carried to bed yet she has no problem partying and climbing volcanos. I really hope people don't send her sympathy messages because she is young, healthy and pretty. She has the world at her feet. Which is massively annoying as she is so wasteful and away with the fairies and doesn't always make good or the right decisions.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Watching sinead over the last few weeks and her behaviour towards jack I firmly believe that she is a controlling person and maybe even a mental abuser. She has traits of behaviour like a mental abuser. I also think jack will find it extremely hard getting out of this relationship as he will be damaged over her behaviour.
She’s so controlling. Forcing him to start reading books,to her sponsoring the football jerseys. Could they not have integrated with football teams already out their instead of setting up an Irish team

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s so controlling. Forcing him to start reading books,to her sponsoring the football jerseys. Could they not have integrated with football teams already out their instead of setting up an Irish team
They portray this life that they live so differently and want everyone to be in awe of them however their lives are really sad. How many of them actually are fulfilled by the way they are living and they always talk about coming back to Ireland. Sinead spends her whole life talking about relationships when In fact her own relationship is so toxic and not healthy. Why didn't they use a restaurant or pub out there to promote the football team but no sinead couldn't allow jack to do that she had to be in control !

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Could they not have integrated with football teams already out their instead of setting up an Irish team
It's actually better if more teams are created- more options for leagues etc to be set up. And proper funding from the GAA (if they're going about it properly)

Reactions: 1
How TONE DEAF are these blaggers🙄🙄Really Heggy..there is a WAR going on in the world..they are all so bloody selfish & narcassistic🙄🙄
Maybe her and SOH will let refugees stay in their new apartments as they wont need them as they are constantly globetrotting living their best life.

Reactions: 8
Maybe her and SOH will let refugees stay in their new apartments as they wont need them as they are constantly globetrotting living their best life.
They already fed the poor people of Bali for five or ten minutes last year, so I'm afraid that's all the humanitarian tokens used up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know this is really mean but her forehead when her hair is tied up… I thought she had a recessive hairline but I think it’s because of all the Botox, I can’t stop staring at it it’s so unnatural looking 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.