Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vlog - a summary:
Jack and Sinead flew from Belfast City airport to London. (Jack said London was a different country, Sinead didn't agree - but both excited to be on a plane together as a first.
It was a vibe because Sinead could leave her bag with Jack when she went to the toilet and she is used to travelling alone
They were staying in a hotel that used to be a townhouse. There was a free bottle of Rose + a mini of Jagermeister (spelling!)
James Smith's manager Luke is behind the Rose called Basic witch so obviously his way of getting a bit of exposure.
Jack had been practicing what he was going to say/do when he met Shiv for the 1st time
Sinead wondered would his plans be ok if she was 'pissed off' cos she was probably pissed off over the outfit situation
Jack, Shiv, Corey and Sinead had dinner then met the other speakers. Sinead wasn't drinking.
Next morning Sinead is hungover (2 gins and a glass of wine I think but then remembers the shot of tequila). Jack's stomach is like a washing machine. He doesn't really drink wine but had to when it was free in the room and he feels a bit rough
They go off for Sinead to do her speech, she admits she isn't a main speaker (just panel - like a podcast!)
Kathrynn.mcg is apparently Sinead's back office and does all her organisation.
The next day both are hanging. Jack's stomach is like a washing machine. They need to get food in the airport.
Sinead 'recommends' some books in the airport bookshop
They get home. Both hanging :) It was a vibe. Sinead was only an attendee 2 years ago and she got to be on the stage, she wrote it as a goal and look at her now. A headline act.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The vlog - a summary:
Jack and Sinead flew from Belfast City airport to London. (Jack said London was a different country, Sinead didn't agree - but both excited to be on a plane together as a first.
It was a vibe because Sinead could leave her bag with Jack when she went to the toilet and she is used to travelling alone
They were staying in a hotel that used to be a townhouse. There was a free bottle of Rose + a mini of Jagermeister (spelling!)
James Smith's manager Luke is behind the Rose called Basic witch so obviously his way of getting a bit of exposure.
Jack had been practicing what he was going to say/do when he met Shiv for the 1st time
Sinead wondered would his plans be ok if she was 'pissed off' cos she was probably pissed off over the outfit situation
Jack, Shiv, Corey and Sinead had dinner then met the other speakers. Sinead wasn't drinking.
Next morning Sinead is hungover (2 gins and a glass of wine I think but then remembers the shot of tequila). Jack's stomach is like a washing machine. He doesn't really drink wine but had to when it was free in the room and he feels a bit rough
They go off for Sinead to do her speech, she admits she isn't a main speaker (just panel - like a podcast!)
The next day both are hanging. Jack's stomach is like a washing machine. They need to get food in the airport.
They get home. Both hanging :) It was a vibe. Sinead was only an attendee 2 years ago and she got to be on the stage, she wrote it as a goal and look at her now. A headline act.
Don’t forget that she looked in the mirror before going on stage and said to herself that she deserved to be there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The vlog - a summary:
Thanks for this, HILARIOUS! Does she even know what it is she preaches about and that perhaps she should occasionally practice some wellness, balance and things that are good for your well-being and mental health 🤣. She’s been hammered all summer, the pair of them have 🤣

Reactions: 7
The vlog - a summary:
Fantastic rundown 👏🏼

Anyone listening to the tit she’s spouting right now on her stories 😫

Reactions: 5
Mayo 'manifested' the curse to be real and never win an all ireland until all the players of the 1959 final are dead ......Jayus bleeping christ that girl is absol wired!!
Can we all stop calling it manifestation and just call it what it is, confirmation bias.

Reactions: 10
When did Sinead work in HR? (as she mentioned in her podcast)?
Is this now what shes calling the time she worked with all the big named DJs?🙄

Reactions: 3
Watched the stories. Wouldn't get too upset- it was all bant. I'm pretty sure I make a similar joke when Mayo are in the final - that we need to see if any of that cursed team are still knocking about...
Now bitter Shiv, well she's just hateful on the other hand...

Reactions: 3
Glad to see Sinead is enjoying this high paced match so much she has posted about 5 stories of play in the first half… I’m afraid to look down at my phone for fear of missing an important play, the game so fast paced!

Reactions: 7
Glad to see Sinead is enjoying this high paced match so much she has posted about 5 stories of play in the first half… I’m afraid to look down at my phone for fear of missing an important play, the game so fast paced!
a waste of a ticket boils me to see air heads like her getting tickets when genuine supporters miss out on tickets 😡

Reactions: 9
Him going on about the manager giving them free drinks..bleeping hell he's nearly as big a dose as the beg 🙄 very clear to see he's enjoying his new found insta fame

Reactions: 8
Him going on about the manager giving them free drinks..bleeping hell he's nearly as big a dose as the beg 🙄 very clear to see he's enjoying his new found insta fame
He comes across as quite immature. The thumbs up all the time in photos and the pose where he points his fingers is all a bit teenybop. But I suppose he is literally just finished uni.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys silly question but what position was Sinead playing yesterday? Her stories this morning how “we’re all Ireland champions” “we did it”.

I don’t remember seeing her on the pitch. Why is she going on like it’s a massive achievement for her 😂.

@Joe pesci your profile pic kills me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.