Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it a troll? It's gossip someone has just said a story. Someone probably jumped on it drunk had a picture taken on it and then got removed from the boat. Just cos someone is talking about something doesn't make them a troll. There was always rumours in secondary school about different girls/ boys didn't mean they had trolls lol
It's there famous saying, anything anyone says that they don't agree with, automatically must make them a troll lol

Reactions: 4
So who's the troll that made up that story about the boat? Lol don't think it was mentioned in here, do you's think that it actually could be true?
God only knows! It definitely didn’t start on here anyway so she can come in for a read to see. Even if it were true she would never admit to it!

Reactions: 4
So who's the troll that made up that story about the boat? Lol don't think it was mentioned in here, do you's think that it actually could be true?
The absolute irony though of her saying don’t believe everything you hear about her but when some random person messaged her to say it happened, she believed it 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she spew so much tit she doesn’t need to talk about. Like was there any need for her to even talk about the fact someone said she got with someone in Bali on her public story. I feel like from her brining it up and denying it…it probably is more true

Reactions: 11
Why does she spew so much tit she doesn’t need to talk about. Like was there any need for her to even talk about the fact someone said she got with someone in Bali on her public story. I feel like from her brining it up and denying it…it probably is more true
I was thinking the exact same thing! Why even acknowledge it??

Why is she staying in a relationship with Jack if her values of being in a city are higher on the agenda? She’s clearly used him for her content whilst she had duck all else to do at home and all her friends got married around her 😂 now she’s like

“oh I can’t be seen to be worse off than my married friends now so I’ll go to Dublin and pretend I’m living my best life all whilst I make Jack suffer the distance again. Maybe this will make him want to propose marriage to me 🤞🏼” #relationshipguru

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t believe she’s promoting the happy whole head. Everyone in Derry knows the type of him and he’s a cheat.

• Wow
  • Heart
I’d say her mum is sick of listening to her spoof shite down her phone when she’s living with them. She’s probably going to Dublin to escape and get content for the gram

Reactions: 8
I’d say her mum is sick of listening to her spoof shite down her phone when she’s living with them. She’s probably going to Dublin to escape and get content for the gram
And some scissoring from shiv

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
What must the counsellor be thinking. They started going because Jack cheated after she left for Bali for months and so now she’s made him feel bad enough for that she’s going to move to dublin to make it long distance again. If your partner cheats on you when you go away that means you can’t do long distance. Just break up already if she doesn’t want to live near him 🙄

Reactions: 10
What's his insta?
thehappywholecoach

He used to go out with red_dutchess and she has alluded to him being a bit very nice person. I don’t know if she came out and said it directly but he sounded controlling and manipulative. As the rumour goes he cheated on her with Lisa Dee!
Not someone I would take advice from on anything, let alone relationships!

• Wow
I'm from Derry and I've never seen or heard of this dude before ! But if Sinead rates him then I automatically don't 🤣

• Haha
Just skipped through some of her stories promoting the podcast. Usual rip off content that someone else put effort in to create and she just sells as her own!

The big problem her, siobhan and the rest of their ilk have is that they're not doing one thing they keep telling people to do - growing! Their followers are either other instafucks or wannabe instafucks. There's no sustainability or growth in it. They'll be back "living normally" with a bang soon. At least sinead has her looks going for and could always find a wealthy man and family to marry into to achieve the life she's been visualising!

Reactions: 8
Just skipped through some of her stories promoting the podcast. Usual rip off content that someone else put effort in to create and she just sells as her own!

The big problem her, siobhan and the rest of their ilk have is that they're not doing one thing they keep telling people to do - growing! Their followers are either other instafucks or wannabe instafucks. There's no sustainability or growth in it. They'll be back "living normally" with a bang soon. At least sinead has her looks going for and could always find a wealthy man and family to marry into to achieve the life she's been visualising!
I don’t think she’s good looking at all. But that’s probably cos I know she’s a dose from watching her stories and her voice goes through me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

The people buying from her are doses who haven’t bothered reading themselves and think her content is groundbreaking, despite some of what she says being contradictory.

Reactions: 6
It makes me feel slightly ill that she would be giving anyone advice about anxiety.

“I’m anxious because my life’s purpose is misaligned”

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.