Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me it’s like something that was worn to confirmation in the 80’s, shame because she is a fine looking lady in great shape, she could wear something so elegant and she doesn’t need to wear such a vibrant loud colour. Maybe it’s a vibe though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To me it’s like something that was worn to confirmation in the 80’s, shame because she is a fine looking lady in great shape, she could wear something so elegant and she doesn’t need to wear such a vibrant loud colour. Maybe it’s a vibe though 🤣
I thought she would wear something elegant. She is a great looking woman to be fair.
sinead probably picked It for her and told her it was a vibe so she can steal the spotlight

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The dress has aged her. She normally looks quite young and in great shape.

Reactions: 6
To be fair she kinda pulls it off but it’s just not appropriate for the occasion like. If she wore that colour but not that dress and was a guest it would be beautiful but I’m just not getting mother of the groom

Reactions: 5
I’ll probably get some heat for this and I don’t mean to criticise, but her mums outfit probably shouldn’t be a topic for discussion. It’s her sons wedding and she’s probably put so much thought into it and feels really special.

I don’t think it’s right to post pictures of her here.

Reactions: 64
Sineads is a coral colour i think. Hair is a sight!
oh really? I noticed she had reddish nails last night on her. I don’t understand why she never does her hair for anything. It’s always the same waved hair, she never looks dressed up because of it

Wonder if the bridesmaids are hot pink? I don’t know if it’s just my area but MOB and MOG wear similar colours to the bridesmaids or sometimes bride

Reactions: 2
Hard to tell from webcam...maybe it is red!
Bridesmaids seem to be maybe pale pink or beige.
Hair is def bad looking from the back!

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe Sinead has posted a pic of the bride already 🙈 she has no tact at all!!
Just came here to say that! At the frigging alter too, I’ve never once felt the urge to take a pic of anyone at the alter at their wedding, sister cousin or friends 🙈🙈🙈
if my partners sister did this to me I’d have him pulled to speak to her 🙈🙈🙈
Nooo,
This is the reason why people do unplugged weddings these days!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Posting pics of the bride probably still during the mass too 🤯 what is she at??!! Its her brothers wedding would she not put away the phone and post pics in the morning. I can’t believe how much she has posted already it’s kinda sad! Also where’s Jack?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.