Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did we expect? She isn't classy in the slightest.
I'm so sick of influencers posting brides on their big day within 5 mins of the bride arriving at the venue. Tacky.

Reactions: 12
So....the red dress...I'm dying to hear everyone's thoughts! It reminds me of a cross between a can can dancer and someone who belongs in a victorian bleep house. Also why is Jack nowhere to be seen?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dont worry Jack was by herside at Mass...matching tie etc😀
Sinead certainly mustnt be close to her brother....barely acknowledged him when they were waiting for bride to arrive or indeed as they walked back down the isle

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Not mad on the dress at all..wintery looking too & her make up is fab but very caked on!!Very disrespectful to post pics of the bride so soon..anything for the gram fam eh🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Glad she fixed her hair parting, looks a bit more appropriate now

yeah dress is lovely, very on trend at the mo but also very winter wedding

And a grid post before dinner. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Hopefully the bride doesn’t mind! Any wonder she wasn’t asked to bridesmaid, she would have documented every part of the morning at her sister in laws.

Wonder what time Sinead will broadcast the speeches at 🙈

• Haha
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Don't talk about her mother. No need for it. Her mother isn't putting herself a public figure and you have no more of a right to comment on her pictures than I have the right to talk about your mother's here.

Was dying to come on and see the running commentary about the wedding.

I am floored at her mother’s choice in dress. For the mother of the groom it’s not right at all and she’s such a stunning looking lady with a fine figure on her. And herself and sinead clash in all the family pictures!! Not a fan of sineads outfit either…I think with the darker hair and the dark lip…she looks so much older. Still stunning but…just not herself? I’d say the sister in law secretly can’t stand sinead. I’d be so mad if that was my wedding and my sister in law posted a bad aul unflattering picture from the alter of me. Really really bad taste and very selfish on sineads part.

Reactions: 6
Why does jack eyes look squinty in pics, like he’s not actually looking at the camera? Is it just me who thinks something is off

Don't talk about her mother. No need for it. Her mother isn't putting herself a public figure and you have no more of a right to comment on her pictures than I have the right to talk about your mother's here.
Her mother sat and posed for sineads photos knowing the world would see. She made herself a public figure at that very moment. See absol nothing wrong with folk saying the dress isn't nice, they didn't slate sineads mothers personality in fact in all sineads threads on here most have complimented her mother and supported her mother etc . Hardly crime of the century to slate someone's fashion choice

Reactions: 24
We are talking about her ugly dress, it's not that serious. We are literally saying why is this beautiful women wearing such a rotten dress when she could pull off so much that other women her age couldn't

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Looks like she's sitting mid section too 🙈 (edit: oh no shes off to the side) best thought of people are supposed to be front tables 😬😬
Can't believe the mothers dress, it actually looks like fancy dress and isn't very flattering either.
The brides dress is beautiful she looks fab!

Reactions: 7
Sineads granny looked great! Not a fan of maureens outfit. She’s a gorgeous woman with an amazing figure. Something fitted would have been a showstopper. As for sineads dress 🙈 all she needs is a feather skirt and she’ll be ready to do the cancan after dinner 🥴

Reactions: 11
Why does jack eyes look squinty in pics, like he’s not actually looking at the camera? Is it just me who thinks something is off
I’ve had to go back and look, his eyes are wide open like a deer caught in headlights no? Big beady eyes on him

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.