Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually have zero idea considering how racist she is and how bad her posts were. Someone posted here that she doesn’t do PLT anymore though she lost that sponsorship
She was also bleating on about how good betterhelp when they were the sponsor of her podcast. I haven’t heard her mention them in ages

Reactions: 3
She's accidentally sent £15k to HMRC and doesn't know how to get it back 🙄
just wondering if this has been mentioned before and this looks like the only comment related.

I was have a look on Companies House, and could see that a company - "Sinead Says Podcast Ltd" that was set up by sinead in feb 2021 ( just before she escaped to Bali) has been stuck off in Dec 2021.
I dont know much about incorporation of businesses and whatever, but it seems strange behaviour that its is struck off less than a year later esp as the podcast has been an apparent success.
Which raises a question - if she has signed a deal with Audible, which appears to be around the same time that this event occurred - what company is she then using to facilitate the deal and payment etc?
She just cant take a payment directly into her personal bank account.
Something is not adding up here imo - something shady is going on.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
People messaging her saying that the visualised having a baby and now they have a kid. That’s where I’m going wrong, I’m not visualising having a baby correctly. Has nothing to do with science at all. How dopey off me……bleeping imbeciles.

They mistake going out and making things happen in life with visualisation/manifesting. You never hear them say that they manifested something and it didn’t happen. It’s one part of the internet that really pisses me off.

Also to the girl that said she never scored a goal in gaa before but visualised it and then scored 3….grow up. Such drivel

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
People messaging her saying that the visualised having a baby and now they have a kid. That’s where I’m going wrong, I’m not visualising having a baby correctly. Has nothing to do with science at all. How dopey off me……bleeping imbeciles.

They mistake going out and making things happen in life with visualisation/manifesting. You never hear them say that they manifested something and it didn’t happen. It’s one part of the internet that really pisses me off.

Also to the girl that said she never scored a goal in gaa before but visualised it and then scored 3….grow up. Such drivel
This is horribly insensitive and such dangerous information to be giving out. I hate all this manifesting crap. It is basically, ‘white healthy wealthy privilege‘.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hey all, haven’t been on this forum in ages, I honestly think Sinead has become extremely boring. Just noticed she’s done a podcast with that Stephmylife girl, I have no clue who she is but one thing that infuriates me is that Americanised Irish accent? What is wrong with people using their own accent? That girl is apparently from Cork and you’d sweat she grew up in LA from that brief 30 second excrement clip I listened to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hey all, haven’t been on this forum in ages, I honestly think Sinead has become extremely boring. Just noticed she’s done a podcast with that Stephmylife girl, I have no clue who she is but one thing that infuriates me is that Americanised Irish accent? What is wrong with people using their own accent? That girl is apparently from Cork and you’d sweat she grew up in LA from that brief 30 second excrement clip I listened to.
I completely agree!!! Her sister Laura de Barra is the same, in her stories today she sounds like Julia Fox 🤣 they are from the heart of Cork and sound like that?! 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I completely agree!!! Her sister Laura de Barra is the same, in her stories today she sounds like Julia Fox 🤣 they are from the heart of Cork and sound like that?! 🙄
I wish I didn’t know about this Laura person, just went on her stories and found her so irritating within a few seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She literally just said 'like when the pandemic hit or whatever'. It just sounds so disrespectful to be so flippant about it. Words are important. You'd think someone so spiritual and woke would know that.

Also, I love how manifesting is everything and talent doesn't come into it at all. Like if you are playing sport, if you can visualise scoring a goal then you can score a goal. But like... the reality is if you are not that talented then no you probably can't just score a goal. Or else like we'd all be Olympians.
It feels like someone found a battered 15 year old paperback copy of 'The Secret' on a bus and has been passing it around to the influencers telling them that no mere mortals know the power within.

Reactions: 8
How has this thick cow still got a following?! Watched a few of her stories and couldn’t believe the verbal diarrhoea coming out of her mouth. Will someone give her an Imodium and confiscate her phone please.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Am I right or have I imagined this but doesn’t jack work for her??
I was thinking the same? I thought he was going to do some teaching over there but looks like he’s always in a vest and shorts so she must be paying him something? Must be a bit claustrophobic.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.