Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the norm where I'm from (and it's not Tyrone! LOL!)
I don’t know why but I find it to be an instant turn off.. it reminds me of being in Australia and all the cunts going around in their gaa jerseys drinking Guinness missing their mammys bacon and cabbage 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t know why but I find it to be an instant turn off.. it reminds me of being in Australia and all the cunts going around in their gaa jerseys drinking Guinness missing their mammys bacon and cabbage 🥴
And the hum of BO off them.

✋🏻 No thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg me too. I remember going to St. Kilda after being in the outback for 2 years and I was like, I know I drove a very long way but surely I didn't get all the way back to Ireland 😂

• Haha
Omg me too. I remember going to St. Kilda after being in the outback for 2 years and I was like, I know I drove a very long way but surely I didn't get all the way back to Ireland 😂
Funnily enough I was actually talking specifically about st kilda in my initial comment 🤣😭 the place was absolutely crawling with these cretins! I couldn’t understand what the duck they were doing on the other side of the world when they were doing everything they were doing in Ireland 🥴 you would see them with the hurleys on the beach too 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
What’s the story with her fella living in gaa jerseys 😭🥴 gives me the bleeping Ick
The big question is will he be wearing it tomorrow with the plaits in the Tyrone colours around his head? In the midst of James Smith, Paul Olima, Diren et al? Will him and Sinead be drunk with the mad Tyrone accents - nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww x 10000. Turkey & Ham is my jam like last week?

• Haha
The big question is will he be wearing it tomorrow with the plaits in the Tyrone colours around his head? In the midst of James Smith, Paul Olima, Diren et al? Will him and Sinead be drunk with the mad Tyrone accents - nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww x 10000. Turkey & Ham is my jam like last week?
Nearly threw up there even thinking about it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol at siobhions story,both of them on their phones …
“Shite craic” according to Shiv. Ironic considering she’s been in London about 3 months and everyone has been avoiding her like she’s the delta variant

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Just after seeing Red Dutchess is now using brand ambassador on one of her stories 😂. Isn’t she meant to use it all through story though not just on first clip?

Reactions: 5
Whats the story with Sineads hair its absolutely rotten?? What happened? I missed when she got it done

Reactions: 3
Jeez we’re being a bit sore on the fellas who wear gaa tops 😂 I know plenty of girls who seek out the men in jerseys.
Anyway Jack must still be in full on suck up mode for cheating on Sinead. There’s just no way a GAA fanatic would miss an All Ireland Semi Final that his own county is playing in otherwise.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Jeez we’re being a bit sore on the fellas who wear gaa tops 😂 I know plenty of girls who seek out the men in jerseys.
Anyway Jack must still be in full on suck up mode for cheating on Sinead. There’s just no way a GAA fanatic would miss an All Ireland Semi Final that his own county is playing in otherwise.
Unless he jus couldn’t get tickets due to the less numbers not being allowed in croke park? Surely he wouldn’t miss it f he had a ticket even for the beg

Thread suggestion

Is there anything the beg won’t do, jack stuck to her like glue

• Haha
Unless he jus couldn’t get tickets due to the less numbers not being allowed in croke park? Surely he wouldn’t miss it f he had a ticket even for the beg

Thread suggestion

Yeah tickets would be hard to get but she said her talk or whatever it is she’s doing is on during the match so he won’t even be able to watch it. I’m not even from Tyrone and only follow football loosely and I wouldn’t miss it.

Lol at siobhions story,both of them on their phones …
Siobhan definitely posts things to make other people look like tit.

Sinead and Jack both sitting glued to phones. Great relationship there guys 😂 BUT Imagine posting that of your friend. Shiv is definitely a toxic and jealous “friend” to the beg. She would never post a unflattering situation like that of someone like Lucy Lord for example. She puts beg down constantly.

The ole beg is sitting glued to Instagram you can see the screen 🤭. Her that preaches staying off phones in relationships 🤣🤣. The whole thing is like a parody. Imagine this being your life 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Siobhan definitely posts things to make other people look like tit.

Sinead and Jack both sitting glued to phones. Great relationship there guys 😂 BUT Imagine posting that of your friend. Shiv is definitely a toxic and jealous “friend” to the beg. She would never post a unflattering situation like that of someone like Lucy Lord for example. She puts beg down constantly.

The ole beg is sitting glued to Instagram you can see the screen 🤭. Her that preaches staying off phones in relationships 🤣🤣. The whole thing is like a parody. Imagine this being your life 🥴
That’s actually so sad how they are both glued to the phones

Reactions: 6

Thread suggestion

My housemate who barely knows a football from her arse got tickets easily enough online, a big GAA club man like Jack wouldn’t have had much trouble to get one!

Reactions: 8
What’s the story with her fella living in gaa jerseys 😭🥴 gives me the bleeping Ick
My brother is guilty of this and he admits freely it's because he doesn't know how to stylize himself and that he feels "awkward" wearing a shirt and proper clothes.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.