Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mind is 😱🤯.
I legit thought he was a Swedish DJ. Now that I’m saying it out loud… I can now see my errors 😂.
🤣🤣 thank god I wasn't the only one, not much shocks me but that generally did!! I mind saying to my partner about it, he's not so much into social media, he thought I wasn't wise lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You’d think at this stage she’d be better at asking herself questions in the question box. Every single question was a swipe up for something that she’s shilling at the minute or AF

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d say the reason Sinead is so nervous about IFS is because she hasn’t a clue about what she’s talking about and isn’t qualified to talk about anything 😂 she seems beyond nervous in those stories, like didn’t she run events etc with public speaking? I’d say this platform is completely different to what she’s used to and she can’t bluff around the professionals that are going to be there.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sineads relationship with her dad is incredible. Her dad is her biggest fan. He will do anything for her and she would get away with murder.
Her relationship with her mum isn't that much. Her mother is the type that would say something to her if she didn't approve of what she saw in insta. She has no time for sineads blogging or anything like that.
Her Ma has her feet on the ground and takes none of Sinead’s boohoo tit whereas Daddykins would do anything and she knows it and plays one off against the other

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’d say the reason Sinead is so nervous about IFS is because she hasn’t a clue about what she’s talking about and isn’t qualified to talk about anything 😂 she seems beyond nervous in those stories, like didn’t she run events etc with public speaking? I’d say this platform is completely different to what she’s used to and she can’t bluff around the professionals that are going to be there.

Excuse me, she WrOtE a BoOk on ReLaTiOnShIpS!
She’s an author 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Excuse me, she WrOtE a BoOk on ReLaTiOnShIpS!
She’s an author 🤣🤣🤣🤣
“So ahm yea ehm vibes. The vibes are ehm…. Relationships vibes are ehm yes toxic right. But ehm if we manifest the ehm good vibes then they won’t be as toxic as before ehm. Vibes, like, vibes are a big thing in manifesting goals. Like ehm 3 years ago ehm I manifested that I wanted to be friends with a secret lesbian, hi Siobhan. Ehm so yea. Thanks for coming to my ehm ted talk. Ehm, oh sorry IBS talk”

it’s pretty much gonna be a train wreck. Talking about a book on relationships when you copied the whole thing and in couples counselling with someone you’ve physically been with less then a year 😂

Also I’m calling it IBS now instead of IFS - cause the amount of tit talking that will be going on there. No shade to IBS suffers 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Shiv is probably fuming Jack is gonna be there taking her sinead away from her.

Reactions: 6
That’s Tara that she’s trailing him to IFS when Tyrone are playing an All Ireland Semi Final in Croke Park - wouldn’t take a genius to figure out which would be his first preference for a weekend away, this is the same boy that left a wedding to go and play football - clearly that’s his passion, I don’t get why she wouldn’t be supporting him to prioritise it

Reactions: 11
She just said she has ‘Afro hair’ oh sweet Jesus Mary Joesph and the wee donkey. Nope sinead. She just doesn’t get it at all does she

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.