Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute hack of them stories 😂 it’s very sketching a load of them wearing sunglasses in broad daylight in one of the wettest days in NI 😂 doesn’t half make ya think they are at more than drinking!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The absolute hack of them stories 😂 it’s very sketching a load of them wearing sunglasses in broad daylight in one of the wettest days in NI 😂 doesn’t half make ya think they are at more than drinking!
I called it first ✌🏼 She’s lit up like Blackpool tower 🚀🚀🚀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To me it’s starting to look as if he’s only with her now to get ‘famous’

Reactions: 7
I dont think so. Their bus left ballybofey heading in Strabane direction unless they turned. I got caught in the traffic after that accident about 30 mins later. It was near the derg turn off.
Ah, I thought they'd left letterkenny and on the way to or going through Ballybofey. I wouldn't know Donegal.at all. Such a tragedy for all involved.

Reactions: 1
The accident was wedding guests leaving Harvey's point to go to Strabane for day 2 of a wedding . Sineads wedding was in the Tassie. It's an awful tragedy.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I'm guessing she went silent yesterday to make people think it was them. People messaging her about it. She was away for the day so she had plenty of content and you know she's desperate for content living at home in the derg.

Reactions: 9
I'm guessing she went silent yesterday to make people think it was them. People messaging her about it. She was away for the day so she had plenty of content and you know she's desperate for content living at home in the derg.
she said she was paralytic and her da had to be “rung” and she was “pit” in a “ceeeyar” home 🤣 in her Derrone accent which has miraculously come back to her post London trip

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she said she was paralytic and her da had to be “rung” and she was “pit” in a “ceeeyar” home 🤣 in her Derrone accent which has miraculously come back to her post London trip
Yes and she was still well on this morning, and absolutely hanging.

Reactions: 2
Sineads had how many drunk snaps with different lads up tonight, and the last one she’s got her hand on his leg and all and that’s all well and good but I think if Jack did the same would it be cool? I’m guessing Jack is very laid back and secure etc but it’s not something I would do if I would get on to my partner if they did the same? I just can’t imagine Sinead being grand with it if she doesn’t even like him liking other girls pics?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What's the chances she will be single for her 30th and can't go on the vegas trip cause she's not a couple?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.