Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah. Say something she is likely to do and people will believe it.
I don't on this occasion until someone backs it up
I’m gonna go with this. As much as I think she’s thick as tit. I don’t think she’s gonna go to a wedding and make it all about her. I’m hoping there’s some common sense in her head that would tell her to calm down.

Reactions: 6
So plageurism Sinead. Likes molly Maes vlog so will do her own version. Has this girl ever had an original thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So her shower is either hot or cold and it’s either too hot or too cold and that’s all she has….Jesus Mary and Joseph could she talk any quicker! That wee hamster in her empty brain is running flat out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For starters she claims Siobhan has gotten her into shape and eating right. When Siobhan can’t even do that for herself.

I’d pay for her onlyfans before I would pay for her knowledge of fitness and nutrition, and I’m a homo. I’d be paying to watch Jack 😂
Absolutely creased at this...🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dying to know who her ‘team’ is. I often wonder do those closest so Sinead ever watch her stories and be like someone should tell her to cop on or slow down at times

Reactions: 10
So plageurism Sinead. Likes molly Maes vlog so will do her own version. Has this girl ever had an original thought.
I died at her saying her mum asked her why she didn’t speak in that meeting when she was watching molly maes video, as if her mum believed she was in a meeting talking about 2 million pound deals hahaha she is a fantasist - hope she does this video can’t wait to hear the figures she makes up🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Both Maeve Madden and Maeve Pretty Princess have mentioned/referrred Sinead for separate things in the past 30min. Makes me think it isn’t genuine, is that these silly engagement pods that agencies get their influencers to do? 🥱

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Both Maeve Madden and Maeve Pretty Princess have mentioned/referrred Sinead for separate things in the past 30min. Makes me think it isn’t genuine, is that these silly engagement pods that agencies get their influencers to do? 🥱
I’d say you’ve hit the nail on the head rhere

Reactions: 5
Gasp… shock… influencers not being genuine… deep gasp 😂.

Also that pretty princess one… has a face you just want to slap

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate to be that person but am I the only one who thinks Jack has got too skinny. His eyes are like bulging his face is so skinny. He could do with putting some of the beef back on
And also too orange and his skin seems damaged. Like wrinkly, or stretched or something not sure. Anyway I still hate him

Reactions: 1
God what a dose of shite going on like she has that much money her mums begging for it for holidays.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.