Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For starters she claims Siobhan has gotten her into shape and eating right. When Siobhan can’t even do that for herself.

I’d pay for her onlyfans before I would pay for her knowledge of fitness and nutrition, and I’m a homo. I’d be paying to watch Jack 😂
does she have an onlyfans?😯

Reactions: 1
Ahhh I thought she’d kept that one quiet 😂
I mean… it’s like only a matter of time. You’ll start to see her hanging less with fitness and mindset and more with girls/guys who have onlyfans. Then one day it’ll launch 😂.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone think it’s weird that the hotel left her a teddy bear gift when she was the guest at a wedding

Reactions: 13
She’s getting as bad a SOH. Moaning and whinging all week about feeling run down and sick and now she’s showing 2 days of heavy drinking

Reactions: 15
Jesus those Insta stories today are as rough as guts…how does she think that’s good content? So messy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How awks was it when she was leaning in and puckering up for a kiss and Jack wouldn’t kiss her 🙈 so she kissed him on the cheek 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone see her pissed up and go live by mistake. What a mess she is, she needs to learn to stop posting tit when she’s pissed up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I seen them today in ballybofey ... loud pissed and rough as ... and I confirm the toes are as scary in real life !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.