Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand - its day 3 after the wedding and the bride and groom are still on the piss in the local? Is that right?
Why are they not off on honeymoon somewhere?
The antics over this weekend. Its so at odds with the other persona Sinead is trying to portray. Binge drinking and endless nights on the sesh do not equal health, well-being and mindfulness.
Its all such a con on her behalf.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't understand - its day 3 after the wedding and the bride and groom are still on the piss in the local? Is that right?
The antics over this weekend. Its so at odds with the other persona Sinead is trying to portray. Binge drinking and endless nights on the sesh do not equal health, well-being and mindfulness.
no idea why they’re still drinking.
any wedding I’ve been at usually do day 1 and 2 and leave it at that but any wedding I’ve been to has also only been a Saturday wedding. Maybe they can’t go anywhere until the Monday or at all but saying that last thing I’d wanna be doing is drinking in the local 2 days after my wedding 🤣

Mammy Siobhan will step in and pay for everything. If it meant she could share a bed with Sinead 😂
🤣🤣🤣
Siobhan is gagging for a wee fork with her baby

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Sineads had how many drunk snaps with different lads up tonight, and the last one she’s got her hand on his leg and all and that’s all well and good but I think if Jack did the same would it be cool? I’m guessing Jack is very laid back and secure etc but it’s not something I would do if I would get on to my partner if they did the same? I just can’t imagine Sinead being grand with it if she doesn’t even like him liking other girls pics?
To be fair I think most of them lads are her cousins

Reactions: 2
And was it only last week her not well and needed detox and nutrients.... we’ve now seen how hardcore the sessions are and also she’d absolutely melt your head on a night out 🤯😆

Reactions: 9
I hate to be that person but am I the only one who thinks Jack has got too skinny. His eyes are like bulging his face is so skinny. He could do with putting some of the beef back on

Reactions: 4
To be fair I think most of them lads are her cousins
Hahaha my bad! I think tbf either way Jack would be fairly laid back about it but I thought that would have been verrryyyy hypocritical on sineads behalf 😅

I actually feel a bit bad for Sinead cause she seems very naive in terms of her and jack. I think she really believes they’re in therapy and they have this future planned out now together yet complete strangers on the internet can see the holes in that theory. A lot of my friends follow her as well and I don’t know a single one of them that thinks Jack is as in it as she is, so it’s not even just tattlers that think that 😂

Reactions: 9
there was no sign on himself in my of her stories?
He’s at home with her on her last story she’s calling her parents rascals and saying me and Jack are home before you. She’s an absolute first class dick head. I have cringed watching her in action this weekend.

• Heart
Cringe at her full stop heard from a friend at the wedding she near took over the big day

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Hahaha my bad! I think tbf either way Jack would be fairly laid back about it but I thought that would have been verrryyyy hypocritical on sineads behalf 😅

I actually feel a bit bad for Sinead cause she seems very naive in terms of her and jack. I think she really believes they’re in therapy and they have this future planned out now together yet complete strangers on the internet can see the holes in that theory. A lot of my friends follow her as well and I don’t know a single one of them that thinks Jack is as in it as she is, so it’s not even just tattlers that think that 😂
TBF to him, they have only been together one year. She’s comes across so intense in the relationship

Reactions: 6
She didn't look comfy squashed into the same seat as sinead earlier.
He is clearly just a boyfriend for instagram

Reactions: 2
TBF to him, they have only been together one year. She’s comes across so intense in the relationship
Oh god yeah, I’d be more on Jacks wavelength tbh I just think she expects a lot from him which is grand but thought nothing of being out drinking with lads every night in Bali etc, bit of double standards there

Reactions: 6
Oh god yeah, I’d be more on Jacks wavelength tbh I just think she expects a lot from him which is grand but thought nothing of being out drinking with lads every night in Bali etc, bit of double standards there
Don't forget the date with an ex in London when they were on a break

Reactions: 8
Out of interest did anyone buy/read her relationship book? Interested to know what people genuinely think about it

Out of interest did anyone buy/read her relationship book? Interested to know what people genuinely think about it
I bought the audio version, I really think it would’ve been worth every penny if she would’ve got someone else to read it. She’s trying to hide her accent and it just sounds like a 6 year old reading over pronouncing all their words

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bought the audio version, I really think it would’ve been worth every penny if she would’ve got someone else to read it. She’s trying to hide her accent and it just sounds like a 6 year old reading over pronouncing all their words
I got it as a present from a friend as she had loved it and I agree the audio version is grand like it’s not mad expensive but it is plagiarised to the high heavens. She basically just reads out other people’s research in different examples and different chapters. If you’ve read the mastery of love, I think there’s a good bit from that on the self love/acceptance bits. I will say I found it grand to listen away to and didn’t regret listening to it it’s just very frustrating that it isnt actually her own work. I find Sinead picks a theory every now and then and spreads it like gospel and then a week later hops on a contradicting one and goes with that. Don’t think she realises that a lot of this kinda thing is opinion based and very dependant on the individual reading it whereas she puts it out as concrete fact.

I’d be really intrigued to hear about her at the wedding too..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.