Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god just seen it and came here right away I was in shock! With all that’s going on with Britney absolutely disgusting behaviour from Sinead.
I audibly gasped! Like nooo girl that is not acceptable from ANYONE especially someone who claims to be so clued up on mental health and whatever else she tries to convince herself of

Reactions: 9
Oh my god just seen it and came here right away I was in shock! With all that’s going on with Britney absolutely disgusting behaviour from Sinead.
Shocking behaviour from her, when she's all about, 'therapy is cool'. Goes to show she is leaching off the vulnerable and doesn't have a clue about mental health! Her idea of mental health is not being able to manifest Australia's borders opening up! I hope she gets called up on this and loses followers, loses her partnership or whatever with that app. Guaranteed it will be deleted once she wakes up and sobers up...or will it still be funny to her.

Reactions: 8
Shocking behaviour from her, when she's all about, 'therapy is cool'. Goes to show she is leaching off the vulnerable and doesn't have a clue about mental health! Her idea of mental health is not being able to manifest Australia's borders opening up! I hope she gets called up on this and loses followers, loses her partnership or whatever with that app. Guaranteed it will be deleted once she wakes up and sobers up...or will it still be funny to her.
Deleted.. Surprise surprise 😏😏 am I the only one who wishes these people would stop putting up their social drinks etc NOBODY WANTS TO SEE IT!!!! Especially when you contradict yourself posting the Free Britney Movement one minute then mocking her the next 😠 Grow up little girl you are nearly 30 not 16

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And its gone!!!

Reactions: 2
I think it’s already gone!

ah i missed all of this. what did she do or have up that is now deleted??

She has a point but little does she know her highlight reel is a lesson in how to be a trash/charlatan/ con artist of a human being

Jack with a massive tub of protein that isn’t from Myprotein!! 😆 Shows that it’s clearly crap or Sinead can’t even get free protein from them…either way, not sure why she’s posting that as it makes her look a bit of an eejit
Pure snake oil

Reactions: 1
Insta stories are 24 hours but screenshots are forever 😉
Disgusting. Hardly acting like her “higher self” 🙄 Act your age Sinead, time to put the phone down and get a real job. How dare she make fun of Britney Spears like she has her own life in order, talks shite into her phone all day passing it off as her career and flogging a dead horse when it comes to her relationship with Jack.

Reactions: 14
Sinead is such a twit, you’d think with all these books she’s reading she would have more compassion but no.

Rant 😩

Not to be horrible but she’s no real job, is a glorified qvc saleswoman, more than likely not contributing towards a pension, owns no property of her own, not in a healthy relationship, doesn’t appear to have a good relationship with her own mother and flits from country to country during a global pandemic when she’s fed up. She’s hardly one to be taking the piss out of anyone else or looking down on someone else’s mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The irony in her moaning about Trolls aka people holding her accountable.

Yet it’s ok for her to troll Britney Spears and make fun of someone going through a breakdown.

but yea sinead.. we’re the trolls. Defo not you 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is soooo fake, she acts like she’s above everyone but really she’s still magaluf trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know she deleted it but I honestly think she doesn’t have the cop on to see how that was distasteful at the time which is why no one will ever take her seriously. She can’t think for herself and doesn’t seem to have any critical thinking ability. How would she firstly think that’s ok? Without sounding like a child, that’s just mean? Imagine using someone’s lowest point as a joke like??? And secondly, even if she thinks that’s ok, doesn’t exactly fit her brand and (fake) persona does it? Like someone else said, the real Sinead comes out on occasion and I don’t think she really is this spiritually awoken, peace loving level headed chill girl she makes out she is. She basically outed herself when she talked about how she handled her break up which was the polar opposite of her advice and rants, ie, I don’t need jack and in a break up take it as a positive that they’re just not for you etc. Load of tit. At least she was honest that it wasn’t all sunshine and roses I suppose, but at that the bar is set so low 😂
I genuinely believe at the time she wouldn’t have copped how bad posting the Britney thing was, and anyone with an ounce of cop on wouldn’t have posted it to thousands of people even if that is their taste in humour. Just proves that all her spiels are just regurgitating other peoples work and she can’t rationally come up with any points herself

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.