Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she deleted it but I honestly think she doesn’t have the cop on to see how that was distasteful at the time which is why no one will ever take her seriously. She can’t think for herself and doesn’t seem to have any critical thinking ability. How would she firstly think that’s ok? Without sounding like a child, that’s just mean? Imagine using someone’s lowest point as a joke like??? And secondly, even if she thinks that’s ok, doesn’t exactly fit her brand and (fake) persona does it? Like someone else said, the real Sinead comes out on occasion and I don’t think she really is this spiritually awoken, peace loving level headed chill girl she makes out she is. She basically outed herself when she talked about how she handled her break up which was the polar opposite of her advice and rants, ie, I don’t need jack and in a break up take it as a positive that they’re just not for you etc. Load of tit. At least she was honest that it wasn’t all sunshine and roses I suppose, but at that the bar is set so low 😂
I genuinely believe at the time she wouldn’t have copped how bad posting the Britney thing was, and anyone with an ounce of cop on wouldn’t have posted it to thousands of people even if that is their taste in humour. Just proves that all her spiels are just regurgitating other peoples work and she can’t rationally come up with any points herself
I have no problem calling my friends out on tit they shouldn't be doing and the fact that she posted that sitting around laughing just proves she has no critical thinking ability or isn't half as brave or independent as she makes out. Imagine asking people what's keeping them back from their higher selves and not even being able to keep her facade up once she's had a drop of alcohol. Maybe that's getting in your way Sinead?? Would love if Better Help dropped her but doubtful considering all the tit we've heard about them.

Reactions: 13
wow sinead is a pretty girl but she doesn’t even look like herself here? Proper puffy eyes like she spent the night crying. I know she keeps saying hay fever but come on
I called it yesterday too. Defo think the relationshit has taken a turn again. It’s funny her hay fever didn’t affect her on her hikes with Jack like

Reactions: 17
They’re really not the same complex at all BTW. Totally different all together. There’s 2 units in between them both.
They are connected at the back!!! Now had she had a poll ginger Janes or bellinis I could see people voting but to ask about two bars that are part of the same complex... She could literally just walk next door to sample both!!!

Reactions: 2
I don't get the whole thing. If he's just not that into you why get into such a state and do all these stupid things like force a camping trip together to put on a facade.
She is not practicing what she preaches.
Making fun of mental health, contradicting herself at every turn and making herself out to be downright desperate is not a good look. I'd let her crack on except this girl has a following, sends out emails to a list and has a podcast. Her facilities should be cancelled. She needs to sort her tit out.

Reactions: 10
So funny isn’t it Sinead! 😡
View attachment 652983
Her absolutely vile laugh.
So funny isn’t it Sinead! 😡
View attachment 652983
Her laugh is absolutely vile!
Well done capturing this. Imagine making fun of one of the most high profile mental health breakdowns/cases in modern times and then saying you’re a mental health advocate (swipe up). Especially at a time when the “free Britney” movement is happening. Zero compassion.

Why is anyone surprised though, she’s famous for her disgusting racism afterall (all screen shots are on the threads), does anyone actually believe she cares about mental health? If she did she wouldn’t be racist or be laughing at someone in the middle of a mental health breakdown.

I can just imagine her reading out peoples (young girls) messages and laughing like that with her friends. People who message her for help must be so broken and desperate. ALL she’s cares about is making money from vulnerable people. Seeing any hearing this should make people realise that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't get the whole thing. If he's just not that into you why get into such a state and do all these stupid things like force a camping trip together to put on a facade.
She is not practicing what she preaches.
Making fun of mental health, contradicting herself at every turn and making herself out to be downright desperate is not a good look. I'd let her crack on except this girl has a following, sends out emails to a list and has a podcast. Her facilities should be cancelled. She needs to sort her tit out.
I think out of summer boredom (because she can’t do crazy summer things here that would do in Bali - you know drink by a pool) 😂.
That we are starting to see bits of the real Sinead.

Reactions: 9
Insta stories are 24 hours but screenshots are forever 😉
No bleeping way she had that up?? Shes a bleep..sorry for my bad language but that has really bleeping annoyed me...and she spouting bullshit for positive mental health 🙄 she's a bleeping bully 😤

Reactions: 10

Well done capturing this. Imagine making fun of one of the most high profile mental health breakdowns/cases in modern times and then saying you’re a mental health advocate (swipe up). Especially at a time when the “free Britney” movement is happening. Zero compassion.

Why is anyone surprised though, she’s famous for her disgusting racism afterall (all screen shots are on the threads), does anyone actually believe she cares about mental health? If she did she wouldn’t be racist or be laughing at someone in the middle of a mental health breakdown.

I can just imagine her reading out peoples (young girls) messages and laughing like that with her friends. People who message her for help must be so broken and desperate. ALL she’s cares about is making money from vulnerable people. Seeing any hearing this should make people realise that.
Racism? I must have missed that, any chance you can link it I'm too drunk to go through all of it

No bleeping way she had that up?? Shes a bleep..sorry for my bad language but that has really bleeping annoyed me...and she spouting bullshit for positive mental health 🙄 she's a bleeping bully 😤
Hot girl privalage is real I'm telling you

Reactions: 3

Does anyone know what thread these posts appear on? I’m on mobile and really don’t have the mental toughness to go through 4 threads on this one 😂

Does anyone know what thread these posts appear on? I’m on mobile and really don’t have the mental toughness to go through 4 threads on this one 😂
Her very first thread it’s referenced around page 10 but not sure when it started

Reactions: 4
And Jack will be unattended whilst the beg is in Belfast for a hen party 😬 I can’t see Pippas posts as her page is private so any screenshots appreciated 🤗
She’s visiting a girl that was in Sydney with them I think. Roisin…who I’m pretty sure lives in Tyrone 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.