Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She fidgets too much. It actually annoys me. Anyone who fidgets that much, touching their face and hair every 2 seconds and having a really hyper tone in their voice or speaking a mile a minute usually does so because they are Billy bullshitting/ hiding something.
She's to manic. Besides the bizarre stories at times, she can't focus herself. I remember her having a business idea in the works for a 99 calorie cheesecake a year or two ago. Never happened. She had a rant because she was declined a business account with a bank even though she didn't have a business 🙈 She calls herself the founder of Brave Retreats which doesn't actually exist. She has a podcast, sells tat, plagiarises everything and promotes some brands on the gram. Its not a long term strategy.
And the relationship expert part? "My partner cheated so I pushed to move in with him." No self respecting woman nevermind expert would ever say that.
Omg I remember those cheesecakes 😂 she went on like she actually baked them and came up with the idea herself. Wasn’t it just a strawberry cheesecake with her name on it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I remember those cheesecakes 😂 she went on like she actually baked them and came up with the idea herself. Wasn’t it just a strawberry cheesecake with her name on it?
That did happen though didn't it? I remember that whole range of cheesecakes being in supervalu in omagh. Didn't know she had anything to do with it though.

Reactions: 4
That did happen though didn't it? I remember that whole range of cheesecakes being in supervalu in omagh. Didn't know she had anything to do with it though.
I thought she was bringing out a range of her own 99cal cheesecakes but from memory they never went beyond a test stage. Unless she was beaten to it by another company and thats why she gave up?

I thought she was bringing out a range of her own 99cal cheesecakes but from memory they never went beyond a test stage. Unless she was beaten to it by another company and thats why she gave up?
Maybe. I cant remember right but these ones were tasty. Must try find out.

How is it physically possible to make a cheesecake so low calorie. It would either be extremely small or taste rank. Or both.
Just eat normal cheesecake less times or in smaller portions. Same with protein bars. They're all rank. Just eat small amounts of nice chocolate and get your protein from normal food or shakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How is it physically possible to make a cheesecake so low calorie. It would either be extremely small or taste rank. Or both.
Just eat normal cheesecake less times or in smaller portions. Same with protein bars. They're all rank. Just eat small amounts of nice chocolate and get your protein from normal food or shakes.
So true. Literally can we not just eat real food and enjoy it as part of a balanced diet 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So true. Literally can we not just eat real food and enjoy it as part of a balanced diet 🤔
Amen. Now that'll be €79 a month and you can cancel any time apart from you can't and you must pay for 3 months. From the siobhan school of taking the absolute piss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She makes jokes/comments at her expense, cut her off constantly, talked over her, patronised her, took over the whole conversation...
I always got that off SOH she’s very rude and puts others down to try make herself to be somthing when in seriousness she’s a loner

Reactions: 10
Jack with a massive tub of protein that isn’t from Myprotein!! 😆 Shows that it’s clearly crap or Sinead can’t even get free protein from them…either way, not sure why she’s posting that as it makes her look a bit of an eejit

Reactions: 9
What was she saying being rude?
Shes very dismissive. Its obvious she thinks Sinead is airy fairy. Siobhan likes to think she's an intellect and Sinead doesnt even have a degree so her opinion means jack tit in Shivs world

Reactions: 8
Shes very dismissive. Its obvious she thinks Sinead is airy fairy. Siobhan likes to think she's an intellect and Sinead doesnt even have a degree so her opinion means jack tit in Shivs world
But only Siobhan points out her lack of degree 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.