Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack talks like a child. He seems VERY young compared to Sinead, whats the age difference? Would she not get herself a man instead of a child 🤔 if he cheated on her it makes it so much worse

Reactions: 16
Jack talks like a child. He seems VERY young compared to Sinead, whats the age difference? Would she not get herself a man instead of a child 🤔 if he cheated on her it makes it so much worse
He turned 25 this year

Reactions: 2
I’m actually starting to feel for Sinead now. I think this trip was her idea of let him do some work now to win me over and let him plan everything and prove how much he wants to be with me, and Jack looked beyond relieved to be with other people. I’d say there have been some very intense chats and check ins in the camper van but if he did cheat I can’t even blame her tbh. I think he’s too immature for her, and won’t understand the work he’ll have to put in to heal that relationship. I had an ex who was the same, lost the run of himself completely trying to win me back and when I started softening towards him he went back to being so complacent thinking he’d done all he needed to do things would just be completely normal again. Sinead usually does have good energy as much as she can be annoying, and lately that seems to have completely waned which is why I think she’s actually hurt much more than she wants to let on. It’s so not my place but if she was one of my friends I’d be supportive of what she wants but I think they’d both be happier apart in the long run.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m actually starting to feel for Sinead now. I think this trip was her idea of let him do some work now to win me over and let him plan everything and prove how much he wants to be with me, and Jack looked beyond relieved to be with other people. I’d say there have been some very intense chats and check ins in the camper van but if he did cheat I can’t even blame her tbh. I think he’s too immature for her, and won’t understand the work he’ll have to put in to heal that relationship. I had an ex who was the same, lost the run of himself completely trying to win me back and when I started softening towards him he went back to being so complacent thinking he’d done all he needed to do things would just be completely normal again. Sinead usually does have good energy as much as she can be annoying, and lately that seems to have completely waned which is why I think she’s actually hurt much more than she wants to let on. It’s so not my place but if she was one of my friends I’d be supportive of what she wants but I think they’d both be happier apart in the long run.
See I think like this… then I remember her comments about people manifesting cancer …. And tbh that’s something that should have had her cancelled.

If you allow yourself to be cheated on and show that you’re ok with being walked over. Then expect to be walked over. No sympathy for her

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She looks like tit too. I think she seems to have lost a bit of her get up and go and is a bit quieter not as confident.

Reactions: 5
Did she not organise this camper van months ago? Sinead is still making her money off poor girls that are sucked in by her nonsense. I have no pity for her at all. Jack is too immature and they just aren’t suited anyway. He will become more popular because she is promoting him & she’ll make more money so they will be fine

Reactions: 12
I'm cracking up at Vanity Fair - is it the Alibaba version of Vanity Fair I wonder?
I'm also cracking up at her website 'As Featured on Mail Online'
Plus a load of undisclosed AF links out to her book recommendations.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did someone ask for a recap?
Where do we begin with this one?
Moved back home to Castlederg after moving to Dublin just for a few weeks. Wasn't able to get any content so she got herself a lockdown boyfriend just for content and to take pics of her, then complain they weren't up to standard. Suddenly becoming this expert relationship guru giving out the worst advise possible.
Opening up her boyfriend to her following to which he was getting so much attention from girls and he even got a modeling gig with ONeills for dating Sinead. Even though she is insecure when it comes to dating because she gets cheated on all the time.
She then randomly moved to Bali last minute to her friend Siobhan while making plans to move to Australia, expecting Jack to follow her where ever she went even though he was just finishing his teachers degree.
Creates a vlog about how her best friend Pippa slept her her ex in Australia (no names was actually mentioned but we figured it out)
After months of Bali, she moves home expecting Jack to be at the Airport waiting for her with the biggest welcome ever (she didn't get it)
she didn't isolate, pretends she hadnt seen Jack in the 10 days (or whatever it was) but stupidly uploaded a video of her on her drive as Jack pulls in "oh there's jack"
Then records her "1st date" with him as they go for food to which she puts him down for taking her to a restaurant where he thought it was 50% but turned out it was only 30% off. Wasn't happy that he didn't take her to a place to pay full price. Yet he is a student with no job. She up and left him randomly and she expects the full boyfriend treatment but he doesn't get the full girlfriend treatment as she doesn't think anything of him.
Few days after this date. Rumours start that they have split up and she packs up and jumps on the first plane and followed siobhan to London. Posting herself with other fellas. 1 was a cousin but also a good friend of Jack's. She appeared on an ex's story of them having a dinner date. Then a podcast where Siobhan was constantly putting her down.
she is back home now, no boyfriend, no content so she goes silent for a few days selling cheap aliexpress rings for £40 to £60.
if you want one, search her spinner rings on aliexpress for like a 95% discount.
we are currently waiting on an update on the split as there is rumours that he cheated. But if he didn't cheat, she is thinking of ways to make out she's the victim.
Waiting to see where Siobhan goes next so Sinead will follow. She has no intention of settling down unless the boyfriend is able to up sticks last minute to follow her from country to country when she decides.
Great recap 👏

Reactions: 3
Imagine paying for a campervan for a week and ending up in an apartment. Saddos.
Can’t bars to watch her stories why aren’t they staying in the van? Did she blag a freebie. She acts like she’s so famous in Ireland it actually knocks me sick

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Imagine paying for a campervan for a week and ending up in an apartment. Saddos.
The novelty of campervan life sure wore off quickly! 🤣🤣 maybe she saw some of the girls still back in Oz who do camping trips and thought she would have just as much craic doing it here. All for the gram of course!!!

(BTW I'm not saying camping and campervan life can't be good here- of course it can. Sinead has just launched into this trip with zero pre-planning and is attempting to make it look like they are being super spontaneous about it all, when in fact it's a far cry from that 🤣 it's all so so cringe!)

Reactions: 10
Whichever of you nusty trolls called Jack good looking - are ye mad??!!! Having seen him so much this week I don’t get what beg sees in him!! 🤯

Could he BE any more eager to be on camera and harness that insta fame?

Reactions: 15
Whichever of you nusty trolls called Jack good looking - are ye mad??!!! Having seen him so much this week I don’t get what beg sees in him!! 🤯

Could he BE any more eager to be on camera and harness that insta fame?
I agree. I think he looks like a dork. Even the way he talks. Sounds like not much going on between the ears. He was better looking when he was slightly bigger at the start of the year but the weight loss has really made him look like a slither of uselessness. Suits her then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's a proud "cougar" 🙄
Right I understand that they are both in their 20s and you can date younger if you want (personally wouldnt as I feel men can be very immature compared to women) but like mentally he seems very young? You can date a 40 year old that still acts like a child so that was the point I was making, he seems behind her in that sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sure he barely answered her when she asked him if he still found her sexy. Why would you put that on camera

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.