Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Isn’t Sinead and Jack coming on saying that they don’t like someone in the public eye exactly everything Sinead gives out about us on here? The hypocrisy is laughable. She’s laughing at Jack saying he despises someone. What happened to #bEkInD

Reactions: 17
I hate the fact that these morons are all pushing vitamin tablets. If they are all supposedly eating healthy, then they shouldn’t need them. I hate this part of MyProtein where they are pushing this shite.

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
She just looked embarrassed or defeated to be admitting they had in fact broken up and she did take him back. It goes against everything she says but then follows it up with ‘but we love each other’. I’m pretty sure she said before that that’s not really always enough and maybe that’s just not the person for you. I don’t think they’re well suited at all. Jack is a young lad and according to this thread has had a rep with girls before. Sinead is almost 30 and allegedly wants 10 kids and a life on 2/3 different continents. I don’t think she deserves anything negative to happen but she did fully expect that he’d be so into her that he’d leave his entire life behind to go to empty Bali. If I was him I wouldn’t have cheated but I would resent her for getting with me and then leaving expecting so much from me and expecting the relationship not to change at all. I can’t see it lasting at all tbh, I can’t see Jack wanting to deal with the aftermath of repairing a relationship like that because I thought Sinead was a bit insecure and somewhat controlling before and can only imagine that will increase now (not judging can’t blame her feeling like that). She makes her relationship her entire world and she was so into it from day dot whereas I think for him it was much more casual. It pisses me off that she went on and on about how their values align and they’re a great match but it’s clear they completely aren’t and I think (would like to be wrong) it will end in tears for Sinead.

Teatimespillage

It’s all the reshares of people coming up to meet her during the night out for me. Imagine being on your hen with this one, she’d likely be making all about herself! Hardly super present with her friends if she’s thinking shes a celeb being approached for pics all night.

Reactions: 16

SellyKayne

Jack talks like a child. He seems VERY young compared to Sinead, whats the age difference? Would she not get herself a man instead of a child 🤔 if he cheated on her it makes it so much worse

Columbo

VIP Member
Jeez we’re being a bit sore on the fellas who wear gaa tops 😂 I know plenty of girls who seek out the men in jerseys.
Anyway Jack must still be in full on suck up mode for cheating on Sinead. There’s just no way a GAA fanatic would miss an All Ireland Semi Final that his own county is playing in otherwise.

• Sick

Luckymum

Chatty Member
She will address it the same way she did with the racism. A very casual mention or brush over or else she will try and ingratiate herself with Belle in some way.
In the meantime, gotta keep up with the opportunities for schilling - Better Help will be pushed cos you know therapy, AF links for relationship/avoidant books/the infamous e-book PDF on relationships. This is really the results of 'trying to manifest' an in with the Love Island spin offs to spout shite as an expert 'analysis' as well as the upcoming meditation course.
And shur naaw Sinead was just laughing at the filters and poor wee Jack shur naawww he is just a wee young cub from Tyrone trying to say he felt for Teddy and what he is going through. Not that he really hates Faye naaawwwww. Swipe up for a book if you identify as an avoidant or are dating one. Swipe up to read a book to ind your personality colour and what it means.

Why is she acting like a pure celeb? Babe noone asked you for a photo in Belfast, people in Belfast don’t idolise insta bloggers hahaha. I checked her recently tagged insta pics & there are barely any photos with Sinead Heg”, if they were that buzzing to of met you surely they would have it on the grid tagged! 😂

• Haha

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Australia is my home!! nawwwwwwww Sinead it’s not!!
Also it’s so funny how she said that she got locked out of Australia. She absolutely did not. She followed Siobhan like a sheep to go home because that’s what siobhans family told her to do. I’m an Aussie and know loads of English and Irish here on working holiday visas who chose not to go home and stay and their on the Covid extension. But pls don’t come back here because we don’t want you begarty lol x

Ladidas

Knocking back the booze to block out the reality that is this shambles of a relationship🥴 whether he cheated or not, the reality is that they're not on the same page. She needs to cop the fuck on nd go out with a lad who'll call her out on her BS. It's all just cringe - a proud cougar?!😂 Nah she'd need to be in control to call herself that....she just comes across as needy and a bit desperate. What else can u expect from these instahuns tho? Their validation comes from "likes" and freebies...oh and being recognised at campsites🥴🤣

• Haha

Markbire

VIP Member
The irony in her moaning about Trolls aka people holding her accountable.

Yet it’s ok for her to troll Britney Spears and make fun of someone going through a breakdown.

but yea sinead.. we’re the trolls. Defo not you 😂

• Heart

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
Had to laugh at her love Island yapping last night, on about some fella Jake egging on some lads to get with other girls (sorry I don't watch love Island) but you could tell she was relating it to her and Jack and trying to blame Jack's mates on Jack's behaviour!!! Sorry but if someone cheats its because they want to not because their mates tell them too.