Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
I cannot believe she’s convinced Jack to go to couples therapy.. I’m actually shook at that. You’re not even together a year?? If it isn’t working now, it isnt going to get better? This is madness. No doubt the sessions are spun in sineads favour. I’m not discrediting or giving out about the therapist but Sinead will spin the narrative to suit her, maybe he did cheat but the therapist is likely going to think Jack is there as he wants to fix it, not that Sinead is a pure and utter nut. That’s so embarrassing for him like. I do not condone cheating but if he did and she took him back then that has to be it, she can’t hold that over him. I really feel like she’s forcing him to move to Bali because of it, there’s no way in hell she’ll trust him while she’s gone. It’s so selfish of her now, just let him go live his life and you do yours. You cannot say you’re scared he won’t have his shit together to go with you, HE DOESNT WANT TO. That couldn’t be any clearer to anyone with eyes. She’s spinning it so much, she’s wasting her time if he doesn’t have his shit together when the reality is he has his shit together he just doesn’t want to go with her. I don’t understand why they got back together? I’m closer in age to Jack than Sinead and I would not be going to relationship therapy at this point in my life. Maybe if we had kids and a home together but my god, work it out between yourselves or take a break and see what happens. His family must be mortified by her. I don’t think anyone should feel any shame for therapy, I go myself, but not a couples therapist six months in. I’d say she’s an incredibly high maintenance nightmare. He was a prick for the cheating (if true but I think it is) but she chose to take him back, that’s not an excuse to drag him through hell for it

• Heart
Reactions: 15

HappyMum44

Chatty Member
I seen them today in ballybofey ... loud pissed and rough as ... and I confirm the toes are as scary in real life !!

• Haha
  • Wow

Tazzie

Chatty Member
It is very common I'm a hairdresser and have seen more than a few it has happened to.. absolutely no need for all those products. Yes wash hair in cooler water, good shampoo, treatment and scalp treatment. Also silk hair bobbles and pillow case. No mention of her use of bleach, extentions or over use of heat. Such a dickhead!!
But sure she went to a professional, pretty sure your wan who runs Trua is as much a professional hair loss consultant as Begs is a qualified therapist..,

• Haha
  • Heart

BekkaBoo

Chatty Member
FML! 'I get to have my birthday off cos I'm my own boss'. Does she think the rest of us are never allowed take our birthday off 😆 and 260 emails in your inbox? 1. That's light, try a real job and see what your inbox is like then, and 2. Most are probably OOO from people on hols or bounce backs from people who didn't sign up for your emails and had to block them! 🤡

• Haha

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
She wasn't in casa amor. She was brought in with 2 other girls, all the girls were upstairs and the boys got to chose 1 to stay and she didn't get chosen. She was there about 5 mins.

• Haha

G+T

VIP Member
Working for Sinead : NAWWWWHHH likes it's a VIBE BABES. Yaaaaaassss just highlight that and copy and paste it. Just keep calm and meditating lyk kk babes I'm off now for a 3 hour lunch break.

Sinead's employee: .......

• Haha

Markbire

VIP Member
I’m convinced they all had covid then too! Think she didn’t want to say because she was already getting stick online for going to Bali.
Oh 100% lol they all managed to get “Bali Belly” and it lasted 2/3 weeks. I think they both knew (Her & Shiv) that if they said covid they would get called out for partying in Bali and not taking the pandemic seriously.

• Heart

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
That vlog was something else my god.. all me me me - she literally said all her friends have gotten married over the last few weeks except her and her brother is next so she booked herself into a pricy hotel cause she ‘needed to celebrate me’ .. I’ve never gone to anyone’s weddings and felt so jealous after them that I needed to treat myself? 😂

then talking to that chap on her vlog she made it all about her again.. he was talking about his accomplishments and she took credit for everything ‘I made you do this’ ‘I made you do that didn’t I?’ ‘I made you sort out your podcast’ ‘I paid for your design for your podcast didn’t I?’ Jesus Christ woman.

What’s the betting she’s moving to Dublin with shiv when she gets back from her family holiday? She said she’s moving cause she’s so lonely at home as her friends are working and she can’t get anything done at home. For someone so aligned and enlightened all I’m hearing is excuses. If you really were driven and passionate you’d work in a shed, what’s wrong with her working in her house? Her parents go out to work every day there’s no one there? Don’t see why she can’t do that?
and the reason she’s lonely is because it seems all her friends have moved on with their lives given that they’re pushing 30 (which isn’t old but it’s normal to be focusing on your own life at that age, while Sinead is partying around the globe) and married. She doesn’t sound like someone too happy with her choices when she’s at home which is prob why she wants to move away again.

Without being horrible I can’t see her marrying Jack and it’s a long way off for him anyway he’s 24 whereas she’s going on 30, I’ve no issues with age differences but she’s seeing her friends walking down the aisle and if he is going to propose I can’t see that for at least another 4-5 years? She was so jealous of her friends and being the last one left which has to sting a bit but what does she expect? She seems to want the best of both worlds, travel and go mad but then when she’s home she can’t work out why no one is around to see her? What’s the betting she maintains zero of those friendships while she’s away living her best life? If aus opens up she’s gone but even in aus she’s living the lifestyle of 21 year olds.

Nall

No reference to any health/fitness/nutrition qualifications (or any other kind either!) on her website/insta profile. She's an utter bluffer...
That “conference” is a show for people like Sinead, for people who want to be like Sinead and run by people slightly smarter (but not much) than Sinead.

People don’t go to learn they go to grow there insta following and be seen with bigger insta huns. Anyone at the talk will be just on Instagram, but will be inspired! Just hoping their story will get shared by Sinead.
It‘ll be full of live different and earn big just follow my plan, download my ebook, and my teachers didnt understand me but look at me now types, I don’t need a degree. They‘ll all be back from the 3rd world countries were they live cheap for their nhs check ups and this makes it all business expense.

I’m sure SOH is planning her annual wash ahead of it.

• Heart

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
I’d say the reason Sinead is so nervous about IFS is because she hasn’t a clue about what she’s talking about and isn’t qualified to talk about anything 😂 she seems beyond nervous in those stories, like didn’t she run events etc with public speaking? I’d say this platform is completely different to what she’s used to and she can’t bluff around the professionals that are going to be there.

• Heart

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
Remember he was also suppose to fly out to Bali while she was over there 😂. We called that months before she stopped mentioning it 😂. He won’t be anywhere other then the Holylands with some GAA mates and His brother. I will put money on it 😂
This is exactly it, I’m not sure what she thinks will happen? If I was in her position and I was desperate to go and he so obviously wasn’t I probably wouldn’t have gotten back with him for the sake of a few months and then heartache down the line because it sounds inevitable? I think it’s unfair of him to be saying he’ll go if he has feck all intentions of going and I think it’s naive and selfish of her to expect him to? Like what’ll be in Bali for him apart from her? She likes that lifestyle and it suits her, he’s a different person like can’t she see he’s happy at home with his mates and playing GAA and starting to teach?
Awful of me to say but she’s a dose with drink on her. I’d find her a head wreck if I was listening to her, she seems very loud and attitudey or something, not this chill tranquility vibe at all 😂 cringing at the stories tonight 🥴

Teatimespillage

Both Maeve Madden and Maeve Pretty Princess have mentioned/referrred Sinead for separate things in the past 30min. Makes me think it isn’t genuine, is that these silly engagement pods that agencies get their influencers to do? 🥱

• Angry
  • Sick
I’d be gutted being her though, so close to being chosen from the way the lads are talking. Alex and Liv are millionaires off the back of it
they’re also millionaires because they are a success story from the show as they’re actually married and still together unlike others who stay together for a couple of months then break up, both stunning and got offered good opportunities after the show, similar to molly mae and Tommy. They also don’t go on their Instagram stories trying to give psychological advice when they have no qualifications in the matter.

Even if sinead had been successful on the show I honestly don’t think she would have been that successful after it because she’s so bloody annoying and full of shite

She just looked embarrassed or defeated to be admitting they had in fact broken up and she did take him back. It goes against everything she says but then follows it up with ‘but we love each other’. I’m pretty sure she said before that that’s not really always enough and maybe that’s just not the person for you. I don’t think they’re well suited at all. Jack is a young lad and according to this thread has had a rep with girls before. Sinead is almost 30 and allegedly wants 10 kids and a life on 2/3 different continents. I don’t think she deserves anything negative to happen but she did fully expect that he’d be so into her that he’d leave his entire life behind to go to empty Bali. If I was him I wouldn’t have cheated but I would resent her for getting with me and then leaving expecting so much from me and expecting the relationship not to change at all. I can’t see it lasting at all tbh, I can’t see Jack wanting to deal with the aftermath of repairing a relationship like that because I thought Sinead was a bit insecure and somewhat controlling before and can only imagine that will increase now (not judging can’t blame her feeling like that). She makes her relationship her entire world and she was so into it from day dot whereas I think for him it was much more casual. It pisses me off that she went on and on about how their values align and they’re a great match but it’s clear they completely aren’t and I think (would like to be wrong) it will end in tears for Sinead.
I know it isn't my place to comment on their relationship although she does put it online but..... I think back to those darker days earlier in the year when sinead was in bali surrounded by these hunky guys at parties, now if I was her partner that would have felt pretty shit. If it was the other way round and she was at home and jack in bali surrounded by bikini clad girls she probably wouldn't like it, I wouldn't like it (clearly I am insecure). I do hope they can work it out and if the cheating is true then there is never an excuse for that either. I do think she should keep it offline, she didn't have to post anything about it, she could have just got in the camper van with jack and pretended nothing had ever happen the rumours would have died down.

• Heart

lessofthat

Whichever of you nusty trolls called Jack good looking - are ye mad??!!! Having seen him so much this week I don’t get what beg sees in him!! 🤯

Could he BE any more eager to be on camera and harness that insta fame?

brandambassador

VIP Member
I think she’s lining up the story.
Ok so now she’s come on saying relationships aren’t perfect , you must love each other & try. So next week when she comes on saying even though they love each other they are better off as friends etc. This just makes her look some way mature in all this to the die hard fans clinging to her relationship advice