Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BoPeeping

Who the hell did she see? A neuropath or a naturopath?

A cause of vitamin B deficiency is alcohol abuse 😬

no seriously though, she’s 29 years old and going on like this “my ma says I’m grand tho”
Probably cause your ma had 2 kids and a house to run at your age and didn’t have time to cry and moan all day

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So funny isn’t it Sinead! 😡
View attachment 652983
Her absolutely vile laugh.
So funny isn’t it Sinead! 😡
View attachment 652983
Her laugh is absolutely vile!
Well done capturing this. Imagine making fun of one of the most high profile mental health breakdowns/cases in modern times and then saying you’re a mental health advocate (swipe up). Especially at a time when the “free Britney” movement is happening. Zero compassion.

Why is anyone surprised though, she’s famous for her disgusting racism afterall (all screen shots are on the threads), does anyone actually believe she cares about mental health? If she did she wouldn’t be racist or be laughing at someone in the middle of a mental health breakdown.

I can just imagine her reading out peoples (young girls) messages and laughing like that with her friends. People who message her for help must be so broken and desperate. ALL she’s cares about is making money from vulnerable people. Seeing any hearing this should make people realise that.

• Heart

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
I think there’s fuck all wrong with her apart from being an idiot. Jesus the way her dad was talking about Jack should be up checking your car for petrol etc….seriously does that family live in a time warp? Men’s jobs vs women’s jobs is a fucking thing of the past. Sinead is egged on by her dickhead dad to keep Jack down 🙈 if my dad told me how I should be giving my boyfriend instructions I’d tell him to fuck off. The girl hasn’t a brain or thought in her head.

My guess is she’s fell out with Jack over her going to Manchester after her saying he’s not allowed on a lads trip. Hence the tears and follow up digs at Jack

• Sick

gshsbejsnwj

I think she thinks she has some sort of neurological disorder. I might be going to hell for saying this but I think she’s exaggerating, like lots of people get hair loss and I don’t think you’d be even capable of going to the gym if you had a serious disorder, she’s acting like taking a nap is extremely bizarre. She’s probably just not eating enough The fact she’s saying that her body isn’t taking up the vitamins, she’s probably told her doctors that her body should be overflowing with all the myprotein vitamins she takes and they’re telling her it doesn’t show that because you probably have to actually eat real food as well as AMPX meals and myprotein snacks to get nutrients

Teatimespillage

Her grid post on Insta, saying how she headlined the event is such a reach. I know they called them all headliners but really the only person who really “headlined” is the stand alone James Smith slot. She literally took part in a group chat on stage, she didn’t even have her own 30 mins slot to give a talk.
I have done heaps of panel event at work and I would never say I headlined anything.

• Haha
  • Heart

Yeah-its-me123

Lol at her being so fatigued the last few days, that tends to happen when you go on a coke binge ya dose of shite

Begertys lack of self awareness is utterly astounding

• Haha

amocimfaeh

Manifesting being a MyProtein ambassador??? Goals right there.... Jesus Christ....
If her powers of manifestation are so strong could she not just ✨manifest Covid away✨ so she can go to Australia??
Bit selfish if she’s not manifesting it away for us all

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Desperation Nation it won’t let me reply to your comment but….

I get your point but mushrooms is a plant medicine and not a drug so to say. There are scientific resources that say doing the likes of mushrooms, dmt, ayahuasca can help you to reach a certain level of consciousness.. for them, they’re far away as they are too attached to the ego. But I would never look down on someone for speaking about experimenting with plant medicine
I totally get what you mean 🙂 I’m not judging people for expanding their horizons.

My point was more about what would the principal of school think or the parents of pupils think if they saw a teachers’ partner being online talking about how taking drugs was such a vibe.

Also breaking the law doing drugs in Indonesia (a Muslim country where capital punishment and life sentences are doled out for drug related offences). Imagine young impressionable girls heading there thinking they’re just magaulf style huns on the schrooms like Sinead and Siobhan (vibing) ... they could end up doing a life sentence.

Last edited:

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
Whichever of you nusty trolls called Jack good looking - are ye mad??!!! Having seen him so much this week I don’t get what beg sees in him!! 🤯

Could he BE any more eager to be on camera and harness that insta fame?
I agree. I think he looks like a dork. Even the way he talks. Sounds like not much going on between the ears. He was better looking when he was slightly bigger at the start of the year but the weight loss has really made him look like a slither of uselessness. Suits her then 🤣

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Now I do buy some vitamins from my protein only because they are the cheapest AND my own doctor and neuro consultant for my MS recommended them & im monitored . Not like these fucking hillbillies giving out codes

Markbire

VIP Member
She is talking a mile a minute, waving and fidgeting and talking absolute bollix.
The anxiety is real today. Bad advert for these tranquility rings. They aren't working today 😂
Tell tell sign that the Belle posts bothered her. 😂

Well she hasn't mentioned Love Island since. And before she talked about it every night.
Have you not seen the fidgeting and the hands going 90 since? 😂. You can tell it’s annoyed her and she can’t speak on it because she knows she was in the wrong and will draw attention to it if she mentions it 😂

Eliza144

It was miraculous how she went downhill so quickly this avo on Insta. She seemed alright earlier then Boom! Back from a naturopath (😏🗑) and she can’t do anything for 3 weeks! Plenty of fibre and green leafy vegetables and that’ll soon clear your system!! The begging for sympathy is pathetic and she’s obviously daddy’s princess and her mum just about tolerates her. I’d say the mum’s well versed with Sinead’s silly antics

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
She is beyond disingenuous, can’t even look at the camera straight when discussing them loving each other and getting back together the same person who spews relationship advice but that advice doesn’t reply to her own circumstances as she needs to use it for content! She comes across as insecure and needy. For a women at almost 30 year old clinging to a younger man, his family and friends its laughable that she has built a platform on the complete opposite of what she preaches (quotes from books). Clear as day that it won’t work, he looks beyond uncomfortable in her stories, pretty sad reality that she has to use him for content along with her half naked shots and cheap jewelry! I can imagine her Jack I got us a free camper arranges ages ago so we have to go as i can’t go by myself, sly Sinead also not declaring that camper as it clearly is a ad!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Base2019

VIP Member
That’s 2/3 washes at most - just FUCK OFF! Makes a mockery of those who really are suffering with proper hair loss!
I thought this too. She is an absolute charlatan 🤬makes me so cross, genuine hair loss is absolutely devastating. She is now turning it into a joke and making light of it with the shit she is spoofing 😩