Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mammy shiv must have intervened and told him to take it down. duck me. He was right to call her out. She’s full of tit and a danger to her young and easily persuaded following
I've less respect for him for taking it down tbh..someone needs to stand up to these charlatans!!

Reactions: 14
She’s soon going to have no platform left if she keeps getting all these people calling her out for being so uneducated and still giving advice. What is her brand if not giving mental health advice with no educational background?
Well she seems to like giving out relationship advice…. Ironic considering she’s in couples therapy with a guy she’s only physically been with for like 8 months 😂… including a breakup and her going to Bali 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s soon going to have no platform left if she keeps getting all these people calling her out for being so uneducated and still giving advice. What is her brand if not giving mental health advice with no educational background?
Sadly, I don’t think this will happen. Lots of her followers are predominantly young, vulnerable and impressionable young women. They take what she says as gospel and don’t think of questioning her real motive; insta fame and £££. Pretty similar to how cult leaders gain a following. They prey on a certain type. People who need actual profession help from a qualified person in a regulated industry. Not some charlatan with her Poundland pamphlets on her frontal lobe.

Reactions: 12
Sadly, I don’t think this will happen. Lots of her followers are predominantly young, vulnerable and impressionable young women. They take what she says as gospel and don’t think of questioning her real motive; insta fame and £££. Pretty similar to how cult leaders gain a following. They prey on a certain type. People who need actual profession help from a qualified person in a regulated industry. Not some charlatan with her Poundland pamphlets on her frontal lobe.
Like Shiv, Sinead will disappear soon. Her following base will start to get bored and I can’t see her trying to keep up with the tik tok dance trends as she cries about Jack “cheating” on her again 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Like Shiv, Sinead will disappear soon. Her following base will start to get bored and I can’t see her trying to keep up with the tik tok dance trends as she cries about Jack “cheating” on her again 😂
She can wipe her tears with one of his GAA jerseys.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s just her not wanting to get a real job and I can respect that with most influencers but I can’t stand it when she’s spreading the message to people who don’t know any better that she knows better than doctors or therapists and she can help people. Like she’s not, she’s just train wreck tv for anyone with a brain. She seems really bad at taking the criticism too, like she’s just goes off posting when someone calls her out. Like these are not little things people are calling her out for these are issues to do with her disgusting hypocrisy its not really something you should just see as an opposite viewpoint

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’d say when Jack sits down and assess the weekend, he will resent Sinead for missing the Tyrone match to go attend this crappy weekend.

Reactions: 15
Jack looks x500 better in his normal clothes rather than the dreaded gaa jersey

Reactions: 6
I’d say when Jack sits down and assess the weekend, he will resent Sinead for missing the Tyrone match to go attend this crappy weekend.
A few thoughts on this:
How much choice did he really have, I wonder? It appears like there is very little trust in this relationship. I know if my significant other and I had two events that clashed, we would just attend separately. No big deal. Sinead spouts a load of crap about being a relationship guru, yet it seems as if she can’t let Jack out of her sight. She has major insecurities about him. I wonder what part of her frontal lobe she needs to work on? Also, I think Jack is relishing the attention that being with Sinead gives him.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Interesting that there was very little social media coverage from either Shiv or Sinead across the two nights out considering that they both constantly post so much of their lives. I wonder was it deliberate between them so that it couldn't be dissected here?

Reactions: 13
Interesting that there was very little social media coverage from either Shiv or Sinead across the two nights out considering that they both constantly post so much of their lives. I wonder was it deliberate between them so that it couldn't be dissected here?
The whole thing seemed like a bit of a flop to me. Perhaps there was just nothing to post about!!

Reactions: 19
Maybe I’m being a bleep but am I the only one who doesn’t really like the relationshipcoach.ni either. I’m pretty sure that’s who her and Jacks counsellor is but she’s only had life coach training she’s not really trained either but she always sucks up to sinead. I feel bad because she has kids but she shouldn’t encourage sinead and I think she only does because they’re both as bad. She did a ted talk the other day and it was pretty bad she just repeated everything she said on sineads podcast. You can’t keep saying the same speech

Reactions: 6
You didn’t headline it Sinead, you were one of the speakers. She actually thinks she contributes so much to society
She does. And it's events like this that are feeding that thought process.

And it is just plain wrong that she is given such a platform. Remember this is a woman who gave advice to a person suffering a emotional abuse in a relationship that she should work on the relationship instead of kicking the fella to the curb as her family were advising!!

It is bleeping insane to be honest.

Reactions: 14
Maybe I’m being a bleep but am I the only one who doesn’t really like the relationshipcoach.ni either. I’m pretty sure that’s who her and Jacks counsellor is but she’s only had life coach training she’s not really trained either but she always sucks up to sinead. I feel bad because she has kids but she shouldn’t encourage sinead and I think she only does because they’re both as bad. She did a ted talk the other day and it was pretty bad she just repeated everything she said on sineads podcast. You can’t keep saying the same speech
Omg I first liked relationshipcoach then when I followed her on Instagram I couldn’t listen, there’s something that irritates me about the way she talks…

Reactions: 2
Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.