Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we think of her hair, I think it's awful darker, her features are far too severe for the dark, it suits her much better all blonde and softens her face

Reactions: 3
Will jack be allow to go to the final?
If they both do, Siobhan will be seething with jealous as she is the biggest Dublin GAA fan after all 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her grid post on Insta, saying how she headlined the event is such a reach. I know they called them all headliners but really the only person who really “headlined” is the stand alone James Smith slot. She literally took part in a group chat on stage, she didn’t even have her own 30 mins slot to give a talk.
I have done heaps of panel event at work and I would never say I headlined anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
There is something so off putting about it isn’t there 🤮 and it’s GAA jerseys specifically 🤣
Seen a guy wearing a rugby top tucked into jeans earlier and nearly puked. Also seen a group of fellas in Tyrone jerseys who were admittedly very easy on the eye 🙈🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Seen a guy wearing a rugby top tucked into jeans earlier and nearly puked. Also seen a group of fellas in Tyrone jerseys who were admittedly very easy on the eye 🙈🤣
I’d rather the guy in the rugby shirt tucked into the jeans and even of it was the best looking fella I’ve ever seen the gaa jersey would be a deal breaker for me 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d rather the guy in the rugby shirt tucked into the jeans and even of it was the best looking fella I’ve ever seen the gaa jersey would be a deal breaker for me 🥴🥴
Why though? 😂 My lesbian bestie says the only thing that would make her go straight is Bernard Brogan in his full kit 😂😍👌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Why though? 😂 My lesbian bestie says the only thing that would make her go straight is Bernard Brogan in his full kit 😂😍👌
I don’t even know who Bernard brogan is but sounds icky 🥴🤣 the combination of the name and gaa jersey is making my vagina turn to sand 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t even know who Bernard brogan is but sounds icky 🥴🤣 the combination of the name and gaa jersey is making my vagina turn to sand 🥴
Jesus what’s wrong with his name? Is it the alliteration? 😂
He’s a Dublin footballer and a very fine specimen👌🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
One of the Derry PT's not too impressed with Sinead and her 'fitness' advice
Mammy shiv must have intervened and told him to take it down. duck me. He was right to call her out. She’s full of tit and a danger to her young and easily persuaded following

Reactions: 11
She’s soon going to have no platform left if she keeps getting all these people calling her out for being so uneducated and still giving advice. What is her brand if not giving mental health advice with no educational background?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.