Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the Derry PT's not too impressed with Sinead and her 'fitness' advice
This man has a cheek to call anyone out, this very same person was on social media "attacking" local sports stars just a few weeks ago. He an absolute clown of a man

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This man has a cheek to call anyone out, this very same person was on social media "attacking" local sports stars just a few weeks ago. He an absolute clown of a man
Yea he's a dork himself. He's been posting how inspired he is by Danny Quigleys Ironmen challenges but yet in the meantime posts throw back photos to his own running challenges....he can't see anyone else having attention.
Just found it funny him posting about Sinead and her being the headliner of a big fitness event lol

Reactions: 4
Yea he's a dork himself. He's been posting how inspired he is by Danny Quigleys Ironmen challenges but yet in the meantime posts throw back photos to his own running challenges....he can't see anyone else having attention.
Just found it funny him posting about Sinead and her being the headliner of a big fitness event lol
Your right, it's not often I agree with him but this is one of those times..Wonder why he deleted it..the same man has a bit of a cheek though as he jumps on bandwagons too and is probably raging he didn't do it before her

Reactions: 3
Your right, it's not often I agree with him but this is one of those times..Wonder why he deleted it..the same man has a bit of a cheek though as he jumps on bandwagons too and is probably raging he didn't do it before her
He’s probably someone in on this thread hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do we seriously have to watch the constant insecure questioning of Jack all weekend 🥱 may be intended to seem funny but it’s boring as duck and there’s no smoke without fire
“Jack if we were frogs, would u hop on my lily pad xxxx”

Whats the story with Sineads hair its absolutely rotten?? What happened? I missed when she got it done
cheap or poorly taken care of extensions It looks like, she’s also not combing them enough so they’re clumping together

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I know I called this already but did she actually just come on her story and say that her hair has grown back already!!!
She has been using those products no more than a week at most?!?
Yes hun your hair has grown back because you got extensions fitted. Honest to God :LOL:

new thread suggestion: In therapy with Jack, at least her hair has grown back ;)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I know I called this already but did she actually just come on her story and say that her hair has grown back already!!!
She has been using those products no more than a week at most?!?
Yes hun your hair has grown back because you got extensions fitted. Honest to God :LOL:

new thread suggestion: In therapy with Jack, at least her hair has grown back ;)
Just came on to say the exact same thing! She’s been using the products for one week and claiming her hair has grown back. Wise the f&ck up Begarty 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just came on to say the exact same thing! She’s been using the products for one week and claiming her hair has grown back. Wise the f&ck up Begarty 🙈
That’s 2/3 washes at most - just duck OFF! Makes a mockery of those who really are suffering with proper hair loss!

Reactions: 18
That’s 2/3 washes at most - just duck OFF! Makes a mockery of those who really are suffering with proper hair loss!
I thought this too. She is an absolute charlatan 🤬makes me so cross, genuine hair loss is absolutely devastating. She is now turning it into a joke and making light of it with the tit she is spoofing 😩

Reactions: 15
She was quick to correct herself on messaging them to actually making an appointment for a consultation 🤔🤔

Reactions: 8
Isn't Trua Claire Baldings company?
Yes it is - and I'm pretty sure there is some sort of undeclared collab or gifting gone on there.
I wonder was it the Trua products that were so wonderfully shown and pawed over by Sinead or the 3 heavy duty weekends on a row on the absolute batter or another set of extensions gone in or the appt with the naturopath or the My Vitamins that made the hair growth happen???? Hard to tell really.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New thread title suggestion: Pining for Australia as it is her home. Jacks so whipped he’ll be leaving Tyrone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
For god sake I only just started the vlog and I’m already getting second hand embarrassment.. the editor all putting that music over her taking out her bobbles trying to turn it into a sketch.. why…? And I’ve never even used the wonder water by dripping gold but even I know that’s the name of the spray water she’s talking about from that sell out talking about it so much when she was being paid

Reactions: 2
That Vlog is woeful, again she’s in there with the cause racism talking about Afro hair. She’s a car crash.

• Wow
I think the thing that bothered me this past weekend is that she kept playing this stupid game where she would ask him "what if I was X would you still fancy me?" That's bound to have become annoying quickly.
She just comes off as being really insecure and immature.

And have I read this right- couples therapy already?
What the actual f**k? I'm pretty sure I have a beer in my fridge that's been there longer than these two have been together.
Pure embarrassed for her. So much for knowing your self worth when you're trailing someone who's clearly just not that into you, to therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That vlog was something else my god.. all me me me - she literally said all her friends have gotten married over the last few weeks except her and her brother is next so she booked herself into a pricy hotel cause she ‘needed to celebrate me’ .. I’ve never gone to anyone’s weddings and felt so jealous after them that I needed to treat myself? 😂

then talking to that chap on her vlog she made it all about her again.. he was talking about his accomplishments and she took credit for everything ‘I made you do this’ ‘I made you do that didn’t I?’ ‘I made you sort out your podcast’ ‘I paid for your design for your podcast didn’t I?’ Jesus Christ woman.

What’s the betting she’s moving to Dublin with shiv when she gets back from her family holiday? She said she’s moving cause she’s so lonely at home as her friends are working and she can’t get anything done at home. For someone so aligned and enlightened all I’m hearing is excuses. If you really were driven and passionate you’d work in a shed, what’s wrong with her working in her house? Her parents go out to work every day there’s no one there? Don’t see why she can’t do that?
and the reason she’s lonely is because it seems all her friends have moved on with their lives given that they’re pushing 30 (which isn’t old but it’s normal to be focusing on your own life at that age, while Sinead is partying around the globe) and married. She doesn’t sound like someone too happy with her choices when she’s at home which is prob why she wants to move away again.

Without being horrible I can’t see her marrying Jack and it’s a long way off for him anyway he’s 24 whereas she’s going on 30, I’ve no issues with age differences but she’s seeing her friends walking down the aisle and if he is going to propose I can’t see that for at least another 4-5 years? She was so jealous of her friends and being the last one left which has to sting a bit but what does she expect? She seems to want the best of both worlds, travel and go mad but then when she’s home she can’t work out why no one is around to see her? What’s the betting she maintains zero of those friendships while she’s away living her best life? If aus opens up she’s gone but even in aus she’s living the lifestyle of 21 year olds.

Reactions: 15
Christ she’s painful to listen to. She sounds as if someone just wound her up and let her off. How the hell can a week make her hair grow that much and Claire taking the praise for it! Wonder if she was asked would she know the prices of the products

Christ she’s painful to listen to. She sounds as if someone just wound her up and let her off. How the hell can a week make her hair grow that much and Claire taking the praise for it! Wonder if she was asked would she know the prices of the products
I know! Is Claire even qualified yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.