Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Sineads had how many drunk snaps with different lads up tonight, and the last one she’s got her hand on his leg and all and that’s all well and good but I think if Jack did the same would it be cool? I’m guessing Jack is very laid back and secure etc but it’s not something I would do if I would get on to my partner if they did the same? I just can’t imagine Sinead being grand with it if she doesn’t even like him liking other girls pics?
To be fair I think most of them lads are her cousins

Reactions: 2

MarryMe

I think this whole all over the place product placement and just not being in her normal routine is to drop in at some point her and Jack have split. I think she is just working up to it and will avoid the cheating story.
Probably will have to or he could out her for not isolating 🙃

Trixtime

she said she was paralytic and her da had to be “rung” and she was “pit” in a “ceeeyar” home 🤣 in her Derrone accent which has miraculously come back to her post London trip
Yes and she was still well on this morning, and absolutely hanging.

Justpeeking

The irony of sinead being upset about the racism on social media

Kettle / Pot there Sinead
I’ve seen racism and her
Mentioned a few times - what did she do? Genuinely interested as I haven’t followed her for long and by follow I mean on here

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
They’re really not the same complex at all BTW. Totally different all together. There’s 2 units in between them both.
They are connected at the back!!! Now had she had a poll ginger Janes or bellinis I could see people voting but to ask about two bars that are part of the same complex... She could literally just walk next door to sample both!!!

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
There’s a girl with the surname mentioned before that he follows and she follows him back, she follows Sinead but Sinead doesn’t follow her back…. Awkward if it’s true and her!

Sande

Shocking behaviour from her, when she's all about, 'therapy is cool'. Goes to show she is leaching off the vulnerable and doesn't have a clue about mental health! Her idea of mental health is not being able to manifest Australia's borders opening up! I hope she gets called up on this and loses followers, loses her partnership or whatever with that app. Guaranteed it will be deleted once she wakes up and sobers up...or will it still be funny to her.
And its gone!!!