Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luckymum

Chatty Member
JS definitely has something to do with it - him and Jay Alderton possibly?
For the first one James boasted about picking all the speakers.

Reactions: 3

Markbire

VIP Member
Ahhh I thought she’d kept that one quiet 😂
I mean… it’s like only a matter of time. You’ll start to see her hanging less with fitness and mindset and more with girls/guys who have onlyfans. Then one day it’ll launch 😂.

Reactions: 3

gshsbejsnwj

For god sake I only just started the vlog and I’m already getting second hand embarrassment.. the editor all putting that music over her taking out her bobbles trying to turn it into a sketch.. why…? And I’ve never even used the wonder water by dripping gold but even I know that’s the name of the spray water she’s talking about from that sell out talking about it so much when she was being paid

Reactions: 2

Teatimespillage

No I'd say a visa to travel
To be fair it doesn’t look like Australian government documentation and they provide a visa over email, never a highlighted letter. I’m a Aus citizen so been through all of that recently enough. Perhaps for Bali?
Hard to see that it would be mortgage approval given she said she couldn’t get a business bank account about 3 months ago but she may have saved up a significant amount personally!

Saltyshaker

Maybe I’m being a cunt but am I the only one who doesn’t really like the relationshipcoach.ni either. I’m pretty sure that’s who her and Jacks counsellor is but she’s only had life coach training she’s not really trained either but she always sucks up to sinead. I feel bad because she has kids but she shouldn’t encourage sinead and I think she only does because they’re both as bad. She did a ted talk the other day and it was pretty bad she just repeated everything she said on sineads podcast. You can’t keep saying the same speech
Omg I first liked relationshipcoach then when I followed her on Instagram I couldn’t listen, there’s something that irritates me about the way she talks…

Mindyourown1212

Marty Hegarty. Wedding was yesterday. A few friends of mine went so numbers were grand like. She’d sell her granny if she could this one. Oh yes that druggie t@rts hen do is next weekend in Liverpool isn’t it? Will jake be on demand again I wonder 😬
Yes nearly sure it's Liverpool, classy bunch of ladies will be in attendance I'm sure! 😆
Weird family, in saying that what can she really come on and say about the twat!

Lollipop91

Marty Hegarty. Wedding was yesterday. A few friends of mine went so numbers were grand like. She’d sell her granny if she could this one. Oh yes that druggie t@rts hen do is next weekend in Liverpool isn’t it? Will jake be on demand again I wonder 😬
Who's her sister in law to be? And does she take drugs or what?

• Haha