Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t even think she went as she was in london. Even though there was a free cookie thing thrown in sayin enjoy your time here sinead
she did go she went when she came back from ldn during her ‘social media detox’ lolll but came on to share the free stay when she got back 🙄

Reactions: 3

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
listening to thons podcast for maeve madden really but shes going on that she is so fucking financially stable right now and cannot wait to get her own wee house send set up her wee corner and just live life.
but not in ireland but maybe in ireland because covid is gone
but australia is her home all her stuff was there and she was moving in with her boyfriend and she got locked out and had to leave
but bali is also her home and her vibe.

shes literally said all of the above within 10 mins.

she and jack are also in therapy together (?????) and seeing if they can make plans because shes scared hes not going to get his act together (WTF they've been together less than a year, why the fuck are they going to therapy!!)
shes putting plans in to place to get their 'shit together' and if they cant get it sorted then shes wasting her time ..............

i'm horrified.
Can someone pls tell me the name of this podcast I’m dying to listen

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
I’d like to think he wouldn’t and I also think if he was going to bother having one drink surely it wouldn’t be a cocktail? Like if you’re going to have one or two (I still wouldn’t I’d just have a coke tbh) then surely he’d have a beer or something he’d prob prefer to a cocktail. Did he actually drink them on her story? Maybe they were just for her, hopefully anyway

Mindyourown1212

My mind is 😱🤯.
I legit thought he was a Swedish DJ. Now that I’m saying it out loud… I can now see my errors 😂.
🤣🤣 thank god I wasn't the only one, not much shocks me but that generally did!! I mind saying to my partner about it, he's not so much into social media, he thought I wasn't wise lol

• Haha

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I was actually subbed to her emails but unsubbed way last year and started getting them again as well after she got the website back up. I'm almost certain I unsubbed again and still got one this week. I was thinking too are you allowed keep someone's email address if they unsub from everything? Was going to email back and tell them I'll be reporting them for GDPR breaches 😂 😂
You can report this behaviour here

Horsemonkey

I’m all for working things out if you love eachother, however I hope they both realise that the strain on their relationship obviously did come from her heading off to Bali for several months, which is the life she wants to live as she has stated multiple times about getting a long term property there and that’s where she sees her life! so unless there are some sacrifices made by the both of them that strain will be there again regardless of them working things out now. All well and good now whilst she’s back but sure if she leaves again without him I’d imagine the same issues would arise and end up in a repeated cycle.
Would love to know if people actually did message her or was she just reading what people were saying on here
She doesn't read DMs remember....

• Haha

Markbire

VIP Member
I was on a date with him as well. I’m 5 foot 3 and he was about the same height as me in heels so I don’t think he’s that short but he took me to see inside out which I thought wasn’t a great cinema option. I get some people like Disney films but I was 29 at the time so it wasn’t really for me
Oh god that’s a big red flag 😂. Firstly, a first date (and only date - I hope) and you went to the cinema. Secondly, you went to see a kids film (before anyone @‘s me about Pixar - I know it’s for everyone).

Columbo

VIP Member
There is something so off putting about it isn’t there 🤮 and it’s GAA jerseys specifically 🤣
Seen a guy wearing a rugby top tucked into jeans earlier and nearly puked. Also seen a group of fellas in Tyrone jerseys who were admittedly very easy on the eye 🙈🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Meth as in mephadrone, it’s called meph/m-cat but often called meth instead. It’s absolutely rife as it’s cheaper than coke with a similar buzz, almost a combination of coke and ecstasy. Not to be confused with Crystal Meth which is indeed hardcore and highly addictive 🙈
yes, that’s exactly it.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I think she’s one of the real ones. She made a lot of time for my cousin a while back when my cousin reached out to her for help. My cousin wasn’t even paying for the therapy or anything. I always remembered that about her.
I really rate her professionally. I’m glad she was so helpful to your cousin. I just found her day to day posts and stories weren’t for me anymore.

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Did someone ask for a recap?
Where do we begin with this one?
Moved back home to Castlederg after moving to Dublin just for a few weeks. Wasn't able to get any content so she got herself a lockdown boyfriend just for content and to take pics of her, then complain they weren't up to standard. Suddenly becoming this expert relationship guru giving out the worst advise possible.
Opening up her boyfriend to her following to which he was getting so much attention from girls and he even got a modeling gig with ONeills for dating Sinead. Even though she is insecure when it comes to dating because she gets cheated on all the time.
She then randomly moved to Bali last minute to her friend Siobhan while making plans to move to Australia, expecting Jack to follow her where ever she went even though he was just finishing his teachers degree.
Creates a vlog about how her best friend Pippa slept her her ex in Australia (no names was actually mentioned but we figured it out)
After months of Bali, she moves home expecting Jack to be at the Airport waiting for her with the biggest welcome ever (she didn't get it)
she didn't isolate, pretends she hadnt seen Jack in the 10 days (or whatever it was) but stupidly uploaded a video of her on her drive as Jack pulls in "oh there's jack"
Then records her "1st date" with him as they go for food to which she puts him down for taking her to a restaurant where he thought it was 50% but turned out it was only 30% off. Wasn't happy that he didn't take her to a place to pay full price. Yet he is a student with no job. She up and left him randomly and she expects the full boyfriend treatment but he doesn't get the full girlfriend treatment as she doesn't think anything of him.
Few days after this date. Rumours start that they have split up and she packs up and jumps on the first plane and followed siobhan to London. Posting herself with other fellas. 1 was a cousin but also a good friend of Jack's. She appeared on an ex's story of them having a dinner date. Then a podcast where Siobhan was constantly putting her down.
she is back home now, no boyfriend, no content so she goes silent for a few days selling cheap aliexpress rings for £40 to £60.
if you want one, search her spinner rings on aliexpress for like a 95% discount.
we are currently waiting on an update on the split as there is rumours that he cheated. But if he didn't cheat, she is thinking of ways to make out she's the victim.
Waiting to see where Siobhan goes next so Sinead will follow. She has no intention of settling down unless the boyfriend is able to up sticks last minute to follow her from country to country when she decides.
Great recap 👏