Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SMRT

I

I don't think anyone is going to be running to Newcastle to find her to be fair 😂. Although she does seem to have a photo with one randomer. She's probably hoping someone will come and save her from the clear awkwardness between her and Jack.
Haha same, but I'm wondering is that her motivation?! Just weird. Maybe some local teens off school might want to bump into her but that'd be about the height of it

Reactions: 3

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Did she not stay in the mournes with her dad recently?
(If do why did she say shes never been there before?)
I don’t even think she went as she was in london. Even though there was a free cookie thing thrown in sayin enjoy your time here sinead

gshsbejsnwj

I just don’t know why you would choose a cocktail as your drink of choice if you were driving. Like you don’t know how strong the drink is if the bartender is just making it up so it just seems like a bad option to me. I would usually just have 1 cider because I know that’s a low alcohol conten

Joe pesci

Pippa is the one with the blonde hair in the pic posted on the last page

I came across her tik tok and look at the comments on the video of her going to london :ROFLMAO: which one of ya was it…
Poor hagarty,it would appear her ex has a thing for blondes.
Oh well 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
This one is so full of shit! Is all she does is regurgitate stuff she reads in other peoples books? No thoughts of her own? Latest story is basically answering a question with a story from Steven Bartletts book (who I absolutely rate and is absolutely someone I would listen to). Then when she tries to add her own little touch to it with maslows hierarchy of needs she can't even get that right! I'd have a lot more respect for all this lot of they actually just gave their own thoughts on something, in their words, not someone elses!
She barely even answered the question? Not a single coherent thought or sentence comes out of her head 😂

Clangers2

VIP Member
What do we think of her hair, I think it's awful darker, her features are far too severe for the dark, it suits her much better all blonde and softens her face

gshsbejsnwj

I don’t know if she’d be embarrassed to say it at this point I just think she wouldn’t want him to get hate for it. It would really ruin his reputation I don’t think she will say it unless he does something extremely hurtful they can’t come back from. Like this is the boy she’s thinking of having 10 kids with she’s not going to be putting rumours out there so people can convince her he’s not the one.

pgtips81

Yea he's a dork himself. He's been posting how inspired he is by Danny Quigleys Ironmen challenges but yet in the meantime posts throw back photos to his own running challenges....he can't see anyone else having attention.
Just found it funny him posting about Sinead and her being the headliner of a big fitness event lol
Your right, it's not often I agree with him but this is one of those times..Wonder why he deleted it..the same man has a bit of a cheek though as he jumps on bandwagons too and is probably raging he didn't do it before her