Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BekkaBoo

Chatty Member
That was so degrading what she just done to her Mum! Could she not have just sent her Mum the money and said nothing but no had to humiliate her Mum in the process. Also her shouting to her Mum “love me” surely someone with Sinead’s knowledge on relationships should know it ain’t a good sign when you have to buy someones love! She is an absolute dose! Bit like the time she spouted on about buying her Mum the sofa and the msg from her Mum was leaked saying Sinead did not infact buy it 🙄 DOSE ✊🏼💦
What was said in the leaked message??

Reactions: 3

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
I'm curious will she post about the All Ireland 🇮🇪 tomorrow 🤔..but then again I'm in Limerick so I think everyone should be posting about the All Ireland lol 😆 😉

• Haha

Columbo

VIP Member
I’m wondering will his season be over by Christmas time and that’s why they’re waiting to go then? I still can’t imagine him going but maybe that’s sineads thinking behind it? But like you said, if he left a wedding to go play I can’t imagine he’s just going to up and leave altogether. It’ll be a bit unfair of him if he isn’t honest with her about it too
GAA Club season would still be going in December I think unless his team have been knocked out of the championship. The finals normally happen on St.Patrick’s Day.

G+T

VIP Member
I watch sineads stories and regularly don't know what is going in. IFS is gonna be a train wreak.

• Heart

Base2019

VIP Member
Most campervans can be driven with a normal car driving license but if its over 3.5 tonnes you need a special C1 driving license, dunno how big that one is they're driving looks small enough tbh.. Not sure about the age thing though
This is right 👌🏻

There would be no way the camper rental company would let you away with it without checking your licence etc first. They aren’t exactly cheap lol

Yeah-its-me123

What’s the story with her fella living in gaa jerseys 😭🥴 gives me the fucking Ick
My brother is guilty of this and he admits freely it's because he doesn't know how to stylize himself and that he feels "awkward" wearing a shirt and proper clothes.

Can someone explain what happened with the discounted restaurant, I missed it. Like I got the jist of what happened but how did she put him down? Did she talk about it on her stories ?

Mindyourown1212

So much anxiety, like how many people is there? Sitting right beside each, no masks!!
People like them twats are what the problem is, with spreading the virus!! But sure beg just because its legal doesn't mean it morally the right thing to do!!