Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whoops i said it

VIP Member
Shes skint 😂😂😂😂
To be VAT reg’d the company should be turning over 85k, I think you can register earlier but not really worth it. My thoughts are she’s been paying herself, winging it, in dividends and not saved enough for actual tax/VAT bills.

And even her personal tax talk was BS. If you don’t pay yourself a salary you would still have to do a self-assessment for any income you do have.

Reactions: 4

gshsbejsnwj

Out of interest did anyone buy/read her relationship book? Interested to know what people genuinely think about it
I bought the audio version, I really think it would’ve been worth every penny if she would’ve got someone else to read it. She’s trying to hide her accent and it just sounds like a 6 year old reading over pronouncing all their words

• Haha

Justme1985

This man has a cheek to call anyone out, this very same person was on social media "attacking" local sports stars just a few weeks ago. He an absolute clown of a man
Yea he's a dork himself. He's been posting how inspired he is by Danny Quigleys Ironmen challenges but yet in the meantime posts throw back photos to his own running challenges....he can't see anyone else having attention.
Just found it funny him posting about Sinead and her being the headliner of a big fitness event lol

Jellybb

VIP Member
Seen a guy wearing a rugby top tucked into jeans earlier and nearly puked. Also seen a group of fellas in Tyrone jerseys who were admittedly very easy on the eye 🙈🤣
I’d rather the guy in the rugby shirt tucked into the jeans and even of it was the best looking fella I’ve ever seen the gaa jersey would be a deal breaker for me 🥴🥴

• Haha

JustmeKC

VIP Member
I wonder if her social media silence is part of the ‘brave’ launch. But then…. I remind myself who it is I’m wondering about 🙈

Cats_eyes

Chatty Member
Loads of snaps recently about her hair, thinning and falling out. Then she is trying to push those Platinum Extensions via a comp. You couldn't make it up.
Just saw that, I'm actually shocked!! Influencers are fucking assholes.

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
Jack has left the wedding to go play Gaelic. Fair fucking play to him! But does sinead still think he will give up his playing to live like a hobo in Bali?!
I’m wondering will his season be over by Christmas time and that’s why they’re waiting to go then? I still can’t imagine him going but maybe that’s sineads thinking behind it? But like you said, if he left a wedding to go play I can’t imagine he’s just going to up and leave altogether. It’ll be a bit unfair of him if he isn’t honest with her about it too

SellyKayne

I can imagine her taking pills, cocaine and other party drugs but meth?! Really?! Seems a bit of a stretch 🤷🏻‍♀️
Honestly meth was so big a few years ago seen so many people you would never expect on it and seen some who literally destroyed their lives over it!

• Wow

candyfloss99

VIP Member
I
She posted she was lost in the mountains and an hour later they're back at the campsite drinking prosecco. Romantic break is going well anyway when her content is faking being lost and shoving your hand into a bunch of nettles.

I also find it strange she's basically sharing her exact location this whole trip - where she's staying, what hikes they're doing every day, the bar they're in in real time. I don't recall her having done this before? Or at least not to this extent? You'd imagine you'd want a bit of private time with your fella when you've JUST gotten back together and are away for the first time together as a couple?
I don't think anyone is going to be running to Newcastle to find her to be fair 😂. Although she does seem to have a photo with one randomer. She's probably hoping someone will come and save her from the clear awkwardness between her and Jack.

Yeah-its-me123

Her absolutely vile laugh.

Her laugh is absolutely vile!
Well done capturing this. Imagine making fun of one of the most high profile mental health breakdowns/cases in modern times and then saying you’re a mental health advocate (swipe up). Especially at a time when the “free Britney” movement is happening. Zero compassion.

Why is anyone surprised though, she’s famous for her disgusting racism afterall (all screen shots are on the threads), does anyone actually believe she cares about mental health? If she did she wouldn’t be racist or be laughing at someone in the middle of a mental health breakdown.

I can just imagine her reading out peoples (young girls) messages and laughing like that with her friends. People who message her for help must be so broken and desperate. ALL she’s cares about is making money from vulnerable people. Seeing any hearing this should make people realise that.
Racism? I must have missed that, any chance you can link it I'm too drunk to go through all of it

No fucking way she had that up?? Shes a cunt..sorry for my bad language but that has really fucking annoyed me...and she spouting bullshit for positive mental health 🙄 she's a fucking bully 😤
Hot girl privalage is real I'm telling you

Reactions: 3