Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sinead: NAWWWH like ya duuuuun't understand I wasnt a racist. I was just havin fun with MEH friends lyk. YOUS just just dUUUUn't understand it was all for a laugh the racism stuff. So much fun that I deleted the videos and pretend it never happened. So please go support better help and all my other sponsered gigs #tranqualityrings #drippinggold #getthattrend

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So Liverpool is a vibe and she feels like moving there again? Also the vid of her in the Granny get up, no like or comment from Jack as far as I can see.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
all the people at that hen is at Is giving me anxiety! I know UK is basically gone back to normal now but it freaks me out when I see loads of people like that together!!

Reactions: 10
Live in Liverpool and will tell you now that concert square is most definitely not a bleeping vibe nor is mulligans where she went last night, so so rough.

all the people at that hen is at Is giving me anxiety! I know UK is basically gone back to normal now but it freaks me out when I see loads of people like that together!!
All restrictions end Monday, all the nightclubs here are allowing everyone in as normal, crowded etc from 12am tomorrow night/ Monday morning. It’ll be hectic. V v nervy

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So much anxiety, like how many people is there? Sitting right beside each, no masks!!
People like them twats are what the problem is, with spreading the virus!! But sure beg just because its legal doesn't mean it morally the right thing to do!!

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t have any morals hense why she doesnt see anything wrong with the way she speaks about things or in way she conducts herself

Reactions: 4
Second time she’s done this, it’s SO beggy and gross. Surely if you’re going on a hen this is something you’d get organised before and not try to blag a free table on your social media. Not called BEGarty for nothing I guess xo
Use bleeping Google begarty like the rest of us 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 7
Second time she’s done this, it’s SO beggy and gross. Surely if you’re going on a hen this is something you’d get organised before and not try to blag a free table on your social media. Not called BEGarty for nothing I guess xo
Exactly my thoughts. Any Hen I’ve been on at least has the basics sorted, like tables etc. Even more so you would in Covid times.

Begarty, be begging.

Reactions: 14
I’d be so embarrassed to be on a hen with someone like that 🙈 clearly looking freebies 🙈

Reactions: 8
Lol at her being so fatigued the last few days, that tends to happen when you go on a coke binge ya dose of shite

Begertys lack of self awareness is utterly astounding

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The my protein gear is beaten on to her and she is such a skinny girl. God forbid u had a bit of a gut in small and medium they give her camel toe and look like they cut right into her tummy.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.