Sinead Hegarty #4 No hate it’s all a vibe, can’t get a relationship to survive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The my protein gear is beaten on to her and she is such a skinny girl. God forbid u had a bit of a gut in small and medium they give her camel toe and look like they cut right into her tummy.
I hate the bands they put on bottom of crop tops and top of leggings/shorts. It doesn't matter how skinny you are they will make you look like your fat is over flowing

Reactions: 8
So buying in Liverpool okayyyy see how long this idea lasts...

Reactions: 10
She’s constantly broke and now she wants to buy an apartment. Don’t think she realises that she has to have a good portion of it saved

Reactions: 7
I don't see how she could get a mortgage as a single person without a salaried job? Her earnings are probably really varied.
My friend that's self-employed had to give 3 years of past earnings when getting her mortgage and loads of extra stuff. Just can't see how Sinéad could get one.

Reactions: 11
I don't see how she could get a mortgage as a single person without a salaried job? Her earnings are probably really varied.
My friend that's self-employed had to give 3 years of past earnings when getting her mortgage and loads of extra stuff. Just can't see how Sinéad could get one.
She’s just gonna manifest an apartment block in her mind. Project it outwards and it will be built 😂

All in her head

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I did think she was making out she had the price of an apartment in savings already and she was on to the bank about accessing her own money and not about getting a mortgage. There’s no way she could have 100/150K£ saved up from then spinny rings… could she 🤯

• Haha
I did think she was making out she had the price of an apartment in savings already and she was on to the bank about accessing her own money and not about getting a mortgage. There’s no way she could have 100/150K£ saved up from then spinny rings… could she 🤯
Not a hope. Let’s not forget she couldn’t even get a business bank account with Santander. She clearly forgets what stuff she says 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Wants to live in a city so she can see people .. get coffee and meditate and stuff 🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why she’s thinking about moving to Liverpool and buying an apartment in liverpool at that.

Liverpool’s housing market is not cheap unless you’re out in the sticks, which is where she absolutely doesn’t want to be - or if it’s in an intercity area and from knowing her in passing from living here, she’s always lived central and she’d not have a clue of those areas (they can also be very rough)

I think her issue is, that she’s lived away from home so long and feels a failure if she moves back so she’s looking for anywhere but.

She’s constantly broke and now she wants to buy an apartment. Don’t think she realises that she has to have a good portion of it saved
I didn’t realise she was broke or hear her mention it?

Reactions: 5
She’s an idiot. Those stories are mega cringe. It’s begging but mega begging but I doubt anyone is going to gift her an apartment 😂

She’s an idiot. Those stories are mega cringe. It’s begging but mega begging but I doubt anyone is going to gift her an apartment 😂
Just like the birthday was announced well in advance. I'd say it is a 'manifestation' that someone will offer a great deal on an air BnB apartment in Liverpool/Belfast/Dublin so she can hedge her bets but be in a city.

Oh my god she’s 29!!!! Why did I think she was like 25,26 the way she goes on about things. Lol time to grow up and settle down hun acting like this at that age is just embarrassing!! Jacks more mature than her lel

Reactions: 13
Getting bloods done to see why she's so tired. Think it's just all the partying you've been doing hun 🍾

• Haha
Iv never written on Sinead before so sorry if everyone has already said it…… what’s the story with her eyebrows?! They’re way too close together! Like funnily close. I find it really distracting looking at her. And they’re tattooed aswell aren’t they so they're permanent? 🙈

• Haha
So the company that did the picnic today have over the past few weeks supplied picnics for Caoimhe Harkin, another Donegal blogger called Coolest place on the planet and another group of local business women. Did any of them pay full whack/was it discounted? Did Sinead? Should it have been marked as a gift?
Instead it is set up as look at Jack organising the whole thing.

So the company that did the picnic today have over the past few weeks supplied picnics for Caoimhe Harkin, another Donegal blogger called Coolest place on the planet and another group of local business women. Did any of them pay full whack/was it discounted? Did Sinead? Should it have been marked as a gift?
Instead it is set up as look at Jack organising the whole thing.
The thought the exact same thing!!! So fake

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.