Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bullshit about ‘moving back to Bali’. Why she cry about not getting back ‘home’ to OZ and why when the pandemic struck, she had her wellness camp in Thailand, not Bali. My god.
This annoyed me too. She cried so much about not being able to get into Australia. Bali never got mentioned!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have followed Sinead on and off but don’t always keep up with her stories, she seems a bit of a train wreck when she’s had a drink so I’ve been watching more lately. However, I don’t understand moving to Bali when you’re in a relationship. All that rubbish about you can’t rely on someone for your happiness and that’s why she’s going... surely if you’re in love your priorities change, I can’t imagine moving around the world mid relationship (as I said I haven’t followed closely so I may be missing that her and jack are more casual than it seems?) but they seemed loved up on her instastories.

she’s not even going on a trip she has said she is moving there. So is jack moving to Bali too at some point? Also her saying she will just fly back more... as if she’s only gone to Spain and can do it in a weekend, even if you did it every couple of months that’s crazy with the length of flight and cost!

these are all probably the things she has said to jack to cushion the fact she’s probs gunna break up with him soon. I would not be happy if my boyfriend decided to leave me in the middle of a pandemic to move around the other side of the world

Also from today’s stories she only made the decision last week? Imagine telling someone your moving to Bali and doing it within a week!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
what does this person do??

I have just watched her stories-she is obsessed with everything in her life from sunglasses to gym kit to the air hostesses......

Reactions: 6
First class on emirates is actually more like 10k lol
I flew home from Australia and originally booked an economy seat but got offered to upgrade to business for $500 before the flight as they obviously had empty seats. Wouldn’t surprise me if that’s what this scab did and passing it off as if she paid 10k!

Reactions: 6
I think the fact she put so much up about her relationship on Instagram shows some level of insecurity? Nothing wrong with sharing pictures but literally every cute, private moment was shared on their dates and I’m not sure if she was really happy in it if she still wanted to leave so bad but I’m no expert 🤷🏼‍♀️ I do believe you should do what makes you happy but obviously the circumstances are different during a pandemic and Jack seemed like a great guy too I feel bad for him.

Reactions: 11
I don't feel bad for Jack, I'm sure he'll be fine. He got the ride and was less bored during lockdown 😂. He'll move on, I'm sure he doesn't need people on the internet to feel sorry for him.

Reactions: 24
Exactly... he’s cute enough, I’m sure there’ll be plenty of girls interested in him.

Reactions: 7
There’s no way the relationship with Jack will last now she’s went to Bali! I think all the stuff she speels on her story about still going off and doing stuff that makes you happy when in a relationship etc is all so that when they break up she will say see this is why you don’t let a relationship hold you back, do you etc.... she is such a crook! She must think she’s really hit it lucky that she gets to make money off spouting this crap on insta!

Reactions: 12
He’s a good looking fella, good job, came across well on insta and has banged Sinead, he’s basically got the status as a county player now ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He’s a good looking fella, good job, came across well on insta and has banged Sinead, he’s basically got the status as a county player now ! 😂
And he already has every county jersey money can buy 🤣🤣🤣 definitely a good lookin young fella.

• Haha
I don’t know why but I can never stop looking at her eyebrows when she’s talking on stories 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Last few days on the radio ppl on about how hard it is to meet someone because of lockdown. She met someone and still decided to leave . The idea of settling in Tyrone with the bf is too “normal” for her. All for the gram, jetting off to Bali .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.