Sinéad Hegarty #10 Now she’s got Sam she has a plan, Fiji, wedding and baby by Jan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nips anyone?
Lol found watching that frustrating want to fix her bikini top so bad . Like is the material supposed to be scrunched like that to reveal so much of ur boob ? And surely it should be pulled down under the boob. Like how u could think oh yeah this doesn't look ridiculous is beyond me. Sorry makes u seem desperate if ur going around like that.

Reactions: 6
Couldn't really care about the boobs hanging out but am I the only one who thinks sitting on all kinds of chairs and cars in a bikini is unhygienic? I'd throw my towel on sunlounger, I'd wrap up going in car etc.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Only dip in and out of her page but who is Gem, Is she from Ireland or Australia? Talk about an OTT hen party! 🙈 does Gem have her own tattle thread to do a catchup on 😂

Reactions: 8
Only dip in and out of her page but who is Gem, Is she from Ireland or Australia? Talk about an OTT hen party! 🙈 does Gem have her own tattle thread to do a catchup on 😂
She is Irish, also from Tyrone. She does indeed have her own thread

Reactions: 1
What is story with their bikini bottoms shoved up their arses. Most other people around that pool have normal bikini bottoms on and then these lot come with them reved up their arse. There is a serious want in them all

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does this one honestly believe she is as well known and as big as steven bartlett.
I think he's full of tit too but they are in different leagues.

Reactions: 10
Getting a small açai is not that deep, Hegs. Such a headbanger - desperately tagging Steven Bartlett for a reshare of her daft thoughts 😵💫
When you are as shallow as a puddle, that’s pretty deep 🤣
The absolute beg on it, so desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Beccas story…sineads apartment soaked because she couldn’t clean up the leaves in her outdoor area. I get the feeling Sinead would be so messy and it’s the other Sinead that does the cleaning in the house

Attachments

Reactions: 8