Sinéad Hegarty #10 Now she’s got Sam she has a plan, Fiji, wedding and baby by Jan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with all the bruises on her shoulder?? Its not from weights.

Reactions: 1
There's no way he will be apart of all of that summer trip plan

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How much annual leave do you get in Australia?
Thought he worked in recruitment and recently promoted to director or something? This year he's already been off to Vegas for 2 weeks, Fiji for a week and will go on this European tour and no doubt go loads of trips towards the end of the year.

Reactions: 1
He’s been on her stories multiple times with a tablet, planning itineraries etc.
I think he has been planning his trip and she's pushed herself into everything ,he's accepted knowing she will pay for a good chunk through the business account.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or does Sam always seem closer to the other sinead in pics- like that last pic sinead heg looked like an outsider!

Reactions: 16
Is it just me or does Sam always seem closer to the other sinead in pics- like that last pic sinead heg looked like an outsider!
Leopard, spots and all that.

Sinead Heg probably annoys him and he probably thinks about her friends having been with one before.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anytime Sinead showed the three of them joking in the kitchen or something it always seemed that they got along very well. I’d imagine Sinead D would be more laid back & easy going like Sam and is (as yet) unaffected by the Instagram bullshitting, where as Sinead is seriously insecure and is all for show.

Bet Sam wishes he had of got with Sinead D instead of rekindling with the begs. Shes definitely going to cling onto this relationship as he is her ticket to a bridging visa for a partner. Still don’t think she would be able to actually pass the English test required for a partner visa 🤣

Reactions: 6
These instahuns talking about the bondi stabbing is really irking me.
It’s like they’re doing it for attention. What do you mean who watches people with mental health concerns? She’s just word committing for sympathy.
She mentions the 5 women; what about the male security guard who came here on refugee status?
What about the hundreds of thousands of people in Gaza that are killed or misplaced?

Reactions: 18
This absolute c**t not declaring adds or partnerships with this scooter company.
this is the second one I’ve seen her do!
it’s not hard to just do the right thing and declare it as an add 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She couldn’t leave the house 2 days ago sick with worry and fear after the stabbing. Soon got over that didn’t she?! (so she can sell her car)

Reactions: 6
This absolute c**t not declaring adds or partnerships with this scooter company.
this is the second one I’ve seen her do!
it’s not hard to just do the right thing and declare it as an add 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
She never does, is it not a rule in Australia about declaring adds 🤔

How much annual leave do you get in Australia?
Thought he worked in recruitment and recently promoted to director or something? This year he's already been off to Vegas for 2 weeks, Fiji for a week and will go on this European tour and no doubt go loads of trips towards the end of the year.
4 weeks annual leave per year is the standard amount for almost all jobs. Some government jobs get a bit extra but for the vast majority of employers it's 4 weeks.

There’s something weird about all those messages when Sam buys her something.
Their anniversary?? Of what?!
And I’m sorry that’s way too many videos of bedtime for me…nothing is sacred anymore!!

Reactions: 9