Sinéad Hegarty #10 Now she’s got Sam she has a plan, Fiji, wedding and baby by Jan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nips anyone?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Gemma must have friends from school, cousins, etc that she would like to invite to the hen. Are you only allowed to go if you are a size 6 with no cellulite?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Gemma must have friends from school, cousins, etc that she would like to invite to the hen. Are you only allowed to go if you are a size 6 with no cellulite?
Thinking the same, all the same size and all look the same. Very strange

Reactions: 7
Nah Gem is just as bad - absolute Mean Girls territory.

Reactions: 8
Those wooden clogs on her feet in the bunny outfit 😅 this girl needs a stylist asap

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m tall and slim but I’m not sure I’d have the confidence to wear the high cut swimsuits they are wearing, let alone have every angle of myself broadcast online! Wonder if there were any friends who bailed on this hen for that exact reason?
the prospect of having it all over the gram would be enough to stop me going

Reactions: 17
It’s a madness to me how much we see them all in the gym doing hip thrusts and the like and angling themselves in their selfies, but there’s not a decent arse between them. Could rest a spirit level on most of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 32