Sincerely_Chelsey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus her content is beyond boring and mundane. Who does she think gives a shite about what she is cooking for dinner or if she’s putting a clothes wash on. Why does she think people want to see or care about what she is up to everyday?

Reactions: 4
She said she'd love to show the child online that her child is so creative and funny...why would you want to expose her online she protects the husband never seen his face ever but shes mad to show the kids....very weird individual

Reactions: 2
She said she'd love to show the child online that her child is so creative and funny...why would you want to expose her online she protects the husband never seen his face ever but shes mad to show the kids....very weird individual
She fucked up this evening and pit up a pic of the little one, took it down shortly after.... good job Chelsey🙄

On the beg now.
It's called google and google maps
That's how most of us figure out how far hotels etc are from areas

If her daughter has asked not to be on her page don't post pictures of her even with her face blocked out very unfair on the poor child.
This one is a pure attention seeker

Reactions: 1
Does she realise that covering just the face of her kids but showing them non stop, doesn’t protect her privacy?

Reactions: 3
What is the story with this one, only started following her, she was saying her bloods are so bad and shes going to set the doctor straight. If she was that bad how is she managing weekends away and holidays another dose looking for attention.

Reactions: 1
I get the ich when wannabe I fluencers say “I’m gonna come on for the chats”

You’re talking down the phone to yourself

Reactions: 6