Sincerely_Chelsey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the change of heart? I thought she wasn’t ever going to show her kids? Has she decided to start using her kids to get some #collabs?

Reactions: 3
What’s with the change of heart? I thought she wasn’t ever going to show her kids? Has she decided to start using her kids to get some #collabs?
Was just thinking the same thing. I guess her collabs aren't bringing in enough the kids need to start earning their keep

Reactions: 2
Most desperate wannabe instahun I've ever seen. Extremely boring and portrays the perfect life so much. Shes showing the kids now to get more freebies. Back of beggars the lot of them.

Reactions: 1
Is she for real....suffers wit anxiety blah blah yet standing there in just a towel after her"shower" n then standing in a bra n leggings....yep anxiety is really crippling her 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Is she for real....suffers wit anxiety blah blah yet standing there in just a towel after her"shower" n then standing in a bra n leggings....yep anxiety is really crippling her 🙄🙄🙄🙄
She’s full of tit, she’s just desperate to be relatable

Reactions: 2
I don’t wanna sound like a dick, , but her posts translate to “I’m so positive and strong” “life is so hard but I’m a a trooper” “I’m so relatable”

Desperate Chelsey would be a better fit than sincerely Chelsea. She is so desperate and has to be one of the most boring mundane people online