Sincerely_Chelsey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not able for this one lately.... she's more and more insufferable every reel she puts up and what's wit the aunt Sally make up. Anxiety my hole she'd absolutely ate herself to death... jooosif must be a quiet man to live wit her

Reactions: 2
What’s with all the pouting and constantly trying to have this sexy stare look kind of thing 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Had to lol the other day on her live on tik tok, someone asked what her job was... content creator she says 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she comes on to boast that she's given up work due to her ill health and how lucky she is that she was on a course of antibiotics and able to be at home cause if she was in work on them she'd definitely end up back in hospital.... Jesus Mary and Josif helps us all if I gave up work everytime I had to take a course of antibiotics for my I'll health I'd never work a day but I've no choice I've bills to pay and kids to look after

She comes on all upset now cause she's prob got a few honest opinions about her comment asking us to click on the links so she can earn a living. Your hardly struggling hun you've been away how many times this yr and your going to lapland... ask my bollix normal people worry wk to wk to put food on the table and pay the utilities not to mention the impending Christmas budget. She needs to give up being a content creator this ain't the job for her.

Reactions: 6
What content is she creating? She’s a state in every outfit she wears & those lunch inspo videos 😂😂😂

• Haha
her mother seems to be encouraging it as well talking shite in the background.
Does the chelsea yoke work? She was complaining about her fella on live cos he worries ( is sensible) about money worries and she was scoffing saying you only live once while opening up a brand new palette out of the wrapper loving herself on the camera, surely she has enough make up does she need another palette like seriously..kick up the hole is what she needs pure dope of a young one

• Haha
shes soo sassy and pompus on tik tok live
Anyone else see when you come upon her tiktok lives that she has written "mentioned you" in the caption as click bate for people to actually click onto her live.. she comes across as very desperate to become an "influencer" and don't get me started on the pouting!!

Reactions: 2
Her Dunnes Stores shopping hauls are a total shambles. She says in one she had €125 worth of vouchers 😂😂 then she says we will go on this journey together. What journey? To Dunnes?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just went back to try screen record but the story is expired. I dont know if anyone noticed when she was checking in at reception yesterday filming everyone in the lobby, kids and all. A dad gave her a really dirty look and stepped in front of his kid so she couldn't film them. Then she was talking in a big booming voice about "taking us on the journey" with her. I was cringing for her until I realised she was DEFINITELY 100% trying to blag an upgrade or a freebie by looking like a big time blogger in front of the reception staff 🙈
Scarlet for her Ma for having her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7