Sincerely_Chelsey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you read tattle without telling me
What’s worse than reading tattle?? Reading about yourself on burps thread and going in your stories saying you were sent messages. No Chelsey girl, you’re a tattler just like the rest of us. Catching up on Sarah’s thread only to discover you’re being discussed. Jesus she’s some dose!!

Reactions: 3
Would this one ever duck off out and do something with to two kids. Imagine coming on daily boring the life out of us. What is her page about like.

I dip in and out of her page but everytime I do her kids are sick there cork women just love the drama of sick children she said the child has strep throat and both kids roaring in the background they are hardly that fecking sick

Not to be a dick, but why does this girl even try? Nobody cares that you get to bring your child to gymnastics for the first time in a few weeks. Absolutely dead content. I thoight it was a style Blog of sorts at first but now all she wears is the same jumpers on repeat

Not to be a dick, but why does this girl even try? Nobody cares that you get to bring your child to gymnastics for the first time in a few weeks. Absolutely dead content. I thoight it was a style Blog of sorts at first but now all she wears is the same jumpers on repeat
She’s the most desperate wanna be out of them all. She spends her time on tattle But puts herself out there and as a try hard Guilty Mother.

A pointless account. She has tickets to some show. Id say her drawers be drenched when she meets up with the rest of the mob/huns. Bore the duck off chelsey, you bring nothing folks lives .

Chelsey has made it with the freebies. Thats all she ever wanted by licking all their holes for months. Sad woman to be fair. Uses illness and ailments daily aswell. She wasn't long learning the ropes.

Reactions: 2
She has never heard of Kilmainham Gaol and doesn't know how to pronounce it. Wow. This is the level of intelligence we're dealing with.

She has never heard of Kilmainham Gaol and doesn't know how to pronounce it. Wow. This is the level of intelligence we're dealing with.
Intelligence and Chelsey isn’t 2 words I’d use together for this one! She’s obviously decided that licking her lips is a good look.

Shes BA for the crowd lizard is tagging and begging constantly, id say she's furious now with chelsey.