Sincerely_Chelsey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See big bucks influencer Chelsey is have a read on here 'Hi Chelsey'. She answered the questions on here about her work and how they afford stuff on one income 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is this her first time out of Ireland or something? I don’t understand why she is showing every minute of this holiday. It’s not like it looks luxurious with the child in the room eating pot noodle & her bringing cheap snacks to the pool. If she says gluten free one more time, nobody cares. I don’t know why but it’s an ick if someone is gluten free & makes it their personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her tik tok in the orange dress 😂😂😂 what has she won exactly? She’d lick the shite off an influencer for a follow 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They are both brand ambassadors for guilty salon? She was at the hen too.
She would go to the opening of an envelope I'd say she was coming up on my tic toc last week she kept referring to her husband as Dad really weird

Reactions: 2
She is trying to be a big Instagrammar/TikTok-er - like she has a mundane, boring bleeping life! I get second hand embarrassment for her daily :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
I can’t watch her with her self righteous arse licker comments on trash monkeys she’s trying to pull followers off like big bag burps and droolie and Scammin. But my Christ she’s a face like the back of a broke down bus shipped off to the wrecking yard

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is she mid thirties? and wearing the cheapest tat from Shein & fake bags from Spain.. like a child playing dress up with the "prada" bag and pint photo

What is she mid thirties? and wearing the cheapest tat from Shein & fake bags from Spain.. like a child playing dress up with the "prada" bag and pint photo
One million percent - all the low life Z listers got a free wash and blow dry in Peter Marks - lads they are hitting the high life 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
One million percent - all the low life Z listers got a free wash and blow dry in Peter Marks - lads they are hitting the high life 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Imagine looking that scruffy that a local salon gets all the filthiest sewer rats in for a communal free wash? 😂

• Haha
But you forget, she loves sharing her 'hauls' and telling people what to buy/not buy because of HER opinion!
She influences me I won’t lie…..since seeing her mush I’d be inspired to brush my teeth after every meal, wear suncream on my face everyday and wash myself constantly. She has a weird look of stale BO off her 😂

Reactions: 2