Sincerely_Chelsey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see they finally got a jacket for the child. She'll e on next week giving out when he's sick

Reactions: 1
I just went back to try screen record but the story is expired. I dont know if anyone noticed when she was checking in at reception yesterday filming everyone in the lobby, kids and all. A dad gave her a really dirty look and stepped in front of his kid so she couldn't film them. Then she was talking in a big booming voice about "taking us on the journey" with her. I was cringing for her until I realised she was DEFINITELY 100% trying to blag an upgrade or a freebie by looking like a big time blogger in front of the reception staff 🙈
Scarlet for her Ma for having her 🤣🤣🤣
If some bleep was videoing myself and kids for their bleeping thousands of bots and creeps, she’s lucky all she got was a dirty look, these twats have no self awareness, a man’s size 10 up the hole or in teeth is what she needs as does anyone else videoing kids at swimming lessons, playgrounds, sports practice and sharing it without their parents consent

Reactions: 3
Lads she thinks she is funny and she really really is NOT!

Reactions: 2