Sims YouTubers (lilsimsie, Plumbella, James Turner, Deligracy etc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sims 5 is rumored to be multiplayer. If it really ends up being multiplayer expect many microtransactions and not much care to singleplayer mode
Whatever form Sims 5 takes, it will be Microtransaction City, I agree.

But doing away with single-player would be a real shame, there are so many multiplayer games out there that it's nice just to have your own little sandbox to play in.

Also, I'm not sure how a Sims multiplayer would work: how could you build lots, etc if there were other people constantly building and creating in the same world? It's all well and good having multiplayer on a "Shoot all the baddies" sort of game because you're all working towards a single purpose , ie, shoot all the baddies.

But in Sims...you could spend 4 hours creating a lavish Victorian mansion for your spellcaster-politician to rule over Brindleton Bay, leave multiplayer, only to come back the next day and find out a gang of rogues in a different timezone has decimated the world and turned every lot into a trailer park full of cannibal werewolves.

Multiplayer would drastically affect how people play the game, and it would wreck the building community and custom content/modder community as they stand. I don't think you could realistically call it the Sims anymore.

(Now, if you will excuse me, I am off to make a trailer park full of cannibal werewolves;))

Reactions: 3
I went to Instagram to see if there was more explanation to this but she literally just posted the tweet. I have absolutely no clue what they're talking about ???
It’s a meme going around at the moment, he/she/they’re a ten but….. then some random thing that they do.

Reactions: 1
I just need to gripe. In Clare's review of the trailer she starts, at one point, saying she hopes it's not boarding schools - the part where the principals daughter is sneaking out. And then, sees a Sim in the house and suddenly is totally on this "it's boarding schools bc that's a teen in there"...
One, you spent the first part of the trailer complaining the teens look like adults.... So why would you assume anyone is a teen when they look like adults?
Two, it doesn't take half a brain cell to think it's the girls MOM bc she's SNEAKING OUT and Ooooh yeah, later, that same Bun haired woman is giving out the diplomas, so it's probably the bleeping principal, who's that girls mom 🙄

But, no, totally a teen and it's boarding schools guys.... I get hoping it's not boarding schools, but you can't just suddenly jump to it is bc you make false assumptions and don't want to consider you're wrong.

I saw this too!! I was thinking “are you even paying attention to what you’re watching??” 😂

I’ve just watched James’ reaction video, it does actually look quite fun, though it will likely be buggy as hell.

Not Deli finding a reel that encapsulates her Instagram presence.. anxiety and butts.
I've been going on Instagram lately for tons of cute animal videos (and memes with) and this is the last thing I would have shared with someone, it's not my style at all :/

I feel like some things that Deligracy and James do makes 0 sense... 🤔

They got their closets redone and their stuff was mostly hanging clothes so imo the easiest thing to do is to just hug the pile and bring it somewhere else, do that a couple time and bam it's done in 10 minutes. Did they do this ? No, they put everything in boxes and suitcases, it took them hours from the look of it (on Deli's vlog it was daytime at the beginning and then at the end it was 9pm and James was still emptying the closet and filling up boxes with the clothes). James was actually using a hand trolley to move a BOX from the room, how heavy could that box be lol...

And now, Deli has shared new videos on Instagram where she's saying that the workers are coming tomorrow to get rid of the carpets and putting new floorings in. How long can this take ? A day to three days max according to Google (and remember, it's only 3 little rooms, not the whole house). I've actually just watched a video about removing carpet and it would have taken them like an hour tops to remove it. The thing that takes more time is removing the "screws" one by one but it's super simple to do (I'm not good at this stuff and it all looks super simple to me). They definitely could have done that part themselves easily and reduce the total cost. Also, after watching videos, it does seem like this is 1 day job... Anyway, instead of doing what anyone would do (put their computers on their huge dining room table in the meantime), they're bringing ALL of their computer stuff to Deli's mom... I'm sorry but, again, that sounds like a huge loss of time for nothing ??? Am I crazy here 😂

Also, again, about Deli not researching anything beforehand... She says in the Instagram video that she's putting floorboards in because it's "easier to maintain" (and cheaper, wink wink) but then adds "I think.... It's too late to change now". 💀

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
We ripped up our entire house carpets in one evening before we moved in.

I don’t understand James and Deli, but its their money and time to waste!

Reactions: 6
I feel like some things that Deligracy and James do makes 0 sense... 🤔

They got their closets redone and their stuff was mostly hanging clothes so imo the easiest thing to do is to just hug the pile and bring it somewhere else, do that a couple time and bam it's done in 10 minutes. Did they do this ? No, they put everything in boxes and suitcases, it took them hours from the look of it (on Deli's vlog it was daytime at the beginning and then at the end it was 9pm and James was still emptying the closet and filling up boxes with the clothes). James was actually using a hand trolley to move a BOX from the room, how heavy could that box be lol...

And now, Deli has shared new videos on Instagram where she's saying that the workers are coming tomorrow to get rid of the carpets and putting new floorings in. How long can this take ? A day to three days max according to Google (and remember, it's only 3 little rooms, not the whole house). I've actually just watched a video about removing carpet and it would have taken them like an hour tops to remove it. The thing that takes more time is removing the "screws" one by one but it's super simple to do (I'm not good at this stuff and it all looks super simple to me). They definitely could have done that part themselves easily and reduce the total cost. Also, after watching videos, it does seem like this is 1 day job... Anyway, instead of doing what anyone would do (put their computers on their huge dining room table in the meantime), they're bringing ALL of their computer stuff to Deli's mom... I'm sorry but, again, that sounds like a huge loss of time for nothing ??? Am I crazy here 😂

Also, again, about Deli not researching anything beforehand... She says in the Instagram video that she's putting floorboards in because it's "easier to maintain" (and cheaper, wink wink) but then adds "I think.... It's too late to change now". 💀
To be fair, I moved a few months ago and boxes filled with clothes are HEAVY AF.
I don't know how big their boxes were but, medium moving boxes stuffed with clothes are heavy so....

Though, to your point, yeah, they could've just moved an arm load of hangers at a time instead of boxing tit up 🤷‍♀️

Screenshot_20220704-204512_Instagram.jpg

I rolled my eyes harrrrrd at this. I'm a staunch republican (in the British sense and I'm not gonna go o/t as to why) but you wouldn't have seen me kicking off about a PLATTYJOOBS discount code. It's just a code to get money off, who cares what the actual word is. 😐

Not sure why a British person gives a shiny tit about American independence day anyway.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1392322

I rolled my eyes harrrrrd at this. I'm a staunch republican (in the British sense and I'm not gonna go o/t as to why) but you wouldn't have seen me kicking off about a PLATTYJOOBS discount code. It's just a code to get money off, who cares what the actual word is. 😐

Not sure why a British person gives a shiny tit about American independence day anyway.
Where did she post this? As a British person I have zero interest In July 4th. And I agree as a fellow republican I wouldn’t complain about a discount code!

Reactions: 3
Where did she post this? As a British person I have zero interest In July 4th. And I agree as a fellow republican I wouldn’t complain about a discount code!
I saw it on her IG stories, but I think that's a youtube community post if I'm not mistaken.

A discount code is not that deep 😂

We ripped up our entire house carpets in one evening before we moved in.

I don’t understand James and Deli, but its their money and time to waste!
Ripping up is pretty nasty, especially if the carpets are old and dirty (the carpet of a person who was a smoker or had a pet is particularly foul). And sometimes the underlay will have been glued down too. It isn't easy to shift if you have mobility or strength issues, or are particularly sensitive to dust. I weighed up the potential of aggravating my lower back issues and trying to heft tons of old carpet to the dump against paying the carpet fitters to remove the stuff...and my time and bodily comfort won out :).

Ripping up is pretty nasty, especially if the carpets are old and dirty (the carpet of a person who was a smoker or had a pet is particularly foul). And sometimes the underlay will have been glued down too. It isn't easy to shift if you have mobility or strength issues, or are particularly sensitive to dust. I weighed up the potential of aggravating my lower back issues and trying to heft tons of old carpet to the dump against paying the carpet fitters to remove the stuff...and my time and bodily comfort won out :).
oh I agree it’s not an easy job. I’m just saying that three men in my family did it together and none of them are carpenters. Given how much Deli overshares I would be surprised if she has any mobility or health issues. Didn’t they get someone out to hang curtains?

Reactions: 4
oh I agree it’s not an easy job. I’m just saying that three men in my family did it together and none of them are carpenters. Given how much Deli overshares I would be surprised if she has any mobility or health issues. Didn’t they get someone out to hang curtains?
Yeah, no one expects them to be skilled tradespeople, but they could have done some of the easier stuff themselves. It's their choice of course, but with slightly better management, Deli might have been able to get the "more expensive" option rather than the cheaper curtains and floors, especially since both her and James have flexible work hours.

View attachment 1392322

I believe it is because a lot of Indigenous people in the US ask people to NOT celebrate "independence day" considering that they're still fighting for their rights to the land that was stolen from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So it was indeed a 1 day job in the end... It looks really good, and they're also getting rid of the ugly black wall in the hallway. I cannot understand why the last last owners put black carpet over this gorgeous wood.

Screenshot 2022-07-05 at 12-33-21 Stories • Instagram.png
Screenshot 2022-07-05 at 12-33-48 Stories • Instagram.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.