Sims YouTubers #4 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think Deli is becoming obsessed with her looks? She is always looking at her body in the camera and twisting herself in certain ways.

Reactions: 14
If I remember right on one of her livestreams Jesse was telling some story about being drunk in a group voice chat with Kayla, Steph and maybe Vixella? The way she said made it seem like a the group chat was kind of a regular thing so I think they are genuinely friends

Reactions: 3
Does anyone think Deli is becoming obsessed with her looks? She is always looking at her body in the camera and twisting herself in certain ways.
Did you see today's video where she had to show off her clothes that are expensive with a lot of butt shots? She ticked all her normal boxes but did not mention her period at least.

Reactions: 5
I feel really weird about Kayla's fans seeing her as 14 years old and her supporting it. Like remember when whe showed clip of her swearing on stream and it was such a big deal that lilsimsie said a bad word? Or when she puts donation goals with numbers like 69 or 420 she reminds me of pre-teens who giggle at jokes like that. Girl, you're grown up, establish that to your fans, who can't deal with the fact that you're not a teenager anymore

Also she never mentioned therapy, but I really hope she seeked help for her anxiety, because some stuff she mentions in her videos and mostly streams....

Reactions: 10
If I remember right on one of her livestreams Jesse was telling some story about being drunk in a group voice chat with Kayla, Steph and maybe Vixella? The way she said made it seem like a the group chat was kind of a regular thing so I think they are genuinely friends
They used to all be flown out for Sims camp events to test out the new expansions early before Covid happened. That's why they became such a close group especially bc they have the same common interest. I do believe they at least like each other but considering most of the simmers don't have many irl friends (relatable) they probably just talk with each other.

Deli doesn't make sense. New vlog video, she says :

- I love fashion
- My sense of fashion is quite minimal
- I have tried to have a minimal wardrobe
- My wardrobe is definitely not minimal
- I try to get classic pieces

o_O

If I have to hear her say the word VERSATILE one more time.... ๐Ÿ’€

Not gifted not sponsored, check
Impatient aries, check

She wears the most boring and basic tit...

Why does she keep saying she has a "bigger bust"... just like the way she thinks she has a big butt. So weird ๐Ÿ‘€

Attachments

Reactions: 4

- I love fashion

o_O

Impatient aries, check

Why does she keep saying she has a "bigger bust"... just like the way she thinks she has a big butt. So weird ๐Ÿ‘€
She's always claimed to have a big bust and as someone with a geniunely big bust I'm like... where, girl? Because even in swimswear they aren't to be found. She said something about taping them down and I got the impression she does this even with casual wear, which is interesting.

My favourite part of the entire video was when she fell for like 2 seconds, it was unintentionally hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

- I love fashion

o_O

Impatient aries, check

Honestly black doesn't suit her, I reckon she should wear more light and bright coloured clothes!

Reactions: 6
She's always claimed to have a big bust and as someone with a geniunely big bust I'm like... where, girl? Because even in swimswear they aren't to be found. She said something about taping them down and I got the impression she does this even with casual wear, which is interesting.

My favourite part of the entire video was when she fell for like 2 seconds, it was unintentionally hilarious.
I am also confused by the bust comments - agree, they donโ€™t look noticeably big. Ever really. They look average. Nothing I would notice either way.
And if she is taping, even in casual clothes - one, surely thatโ€™s highly unsustainable using that much tape and two, that is a big message to send out. Not body positive at all. Message of hide your body and shame

Reactions: 8
๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ 1:45 into delis new vlog and sheโ€™s mentioned 2 brands of clothing and how theyโ€™re both so expensive. why? why does she feel the need to constantly mention how everything she buys is expensive. all while looking like the most basic tit ever

hmm ๐Ÿค” she also says she has an hour glass figure.. she definitly doesnโ€™t. her body is rectangular

Reactions: 14
I cannot believe deli showed off those outfits โ˜ โ˜ โ˜ โ˜  look here's cheap denim and a black top... and again... and now a black dress...
she looks like she went to the Cotton On sale section. (idk if y'all Americans have cotton on but here in aus it's like Forever 21 quality but with an incredibly safe range. Like basic cotton clothes in block colours in general styles).

I'm literally so embarrassed for her. It's like what I'd wear on laundry day. But I don't own a plain black t-shirt. Lmao

Also her endlessly going ON about her ass! And tits apparently?? I'm a lollipop shape. Im pretty petite and narrow and have huge honkers and a flat little ass. My ass fr looks like delis from the side. All I can think is how much my friends would laugh if I started claiming I had a big fat ass lmaooo. And if she thinks she has big boobs... Gal ๐Ÿ˜ญ call me when you buy a bikini top four sizes bigger than the bikini bottoms.

Reactions: 7
I kind of wonder if Deli has something similar to body dysmorphia. That or if her mirrors are wonky. LOL

I cannot believe deli showed off those outfits โ˜ โ˜ โ˜ โ˜  look here's cheap denim and a black top... and again... and now a black dress...
she looks like she went to the Cotton On sale section. (idk if y'all Americans have cotton on but here in aus it's like Forever 21 quality but with an incredibly safe range. Like basic cotton clothes in block colours in general styles).

I'm literally so embarrassed for her. It's like what I'd wear on laundry day. But I don't own a plain black t-shirt. Lmao

Also her endlessly going ON about her ass! And tits apparently?? I'm a lollipop shape. Im pretty petite and narrow and have huge honkers and a flat little ass. My ass fr looks like delis from the side. All I can think is how much my friends would laugh if I started claiming I had a big fat ass lmaooo. And if she thinks she has big boobs... Gal ๐Ÿ˜ญ call me when you buy a bikini top four sizes bigger than the bikini bottoms.
my body type is exactly the same as yours this made me laugh ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ if only she knew what having a bigger chest was actually like.. i literally have no idea how she thinks her butts big either because my butt is flat too and im definitely more petite all round than deli is so if anything my tiny flat ass looks bigger than hers and iโ€™m under no illusion that itโ€™s big ๐Ÿ˜‚

I kind of wonder if Deli has something similar to body dysmorphia. That or if her mirrors are wonky. LOL
i genuinely was about to mention this too! i suffer from body dysmorphia and there is little things she says and does that make me wonder ๐Ÿค” but i actually think sheโ€™s just massively delusional and extremely full of herself

Has anyone watched the last lilsimsie YT video-
i built a starter home for a HUGE family in the sims

I read through the comments of people asking her to build something else and talking about how rudely they were treated in her streams. I wonder if she will start losing YT audience with so much repetition.

Speaking of Deli being delusional I remember some controversial animal crossing video of Deliโ€™s when she put herself as a brown skintone because sheโ€™s so ~tanned~

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

I read through the comments of people asking her to build something else and talking about how rudely they were treated in her streams. I wonder if she will start losing YT audience with so much repetition.
I was watching it then exited it when I realised it was going to be another base game house. She really should switch up things soon

This is another gripe I have about lilsimsie and some of the other simmers. They are so out of touch with what a "starter home" is. They'll use cheats and debugs to furnish their lots with expensive landscaping and decor for free so that the build comes in at under 20,000 just so their sim can have nice things. Goes to show they know nothing about real life. Most people starting in a starter home start with the bare minimum (I slept in a sleeping bag for months before I could afford a mattress, and barely had any furniture when I first started out). Everytime they build "starter homes" and deck them out with all the luxuries I can get from debug I shake my head. They've lived in their parents' houses until they made all their money streaming and have no clue how people who actually have jobs outside of streaming actually live. Makes me want to scream.

Sims has put them so out of touch with reality that it's little wonder that some of them take to hinting and begging that their viewers fund their expensive tastes like it's their birthright. I mean if you can get it in the Sims so easily, why can't you get it in real life?

This is another gripe I have about lilsimsie and some of the other simmers. They are so out of touch with what a "starter home" is. They'll use cheats and debugs to furnish their lots with expensive landscaping and decor for free so that the build comes in at under 20,000 just so their sim can have nice things. Goes to show they know nothing about real life. Most people starting in a starter home start with the bare minimum (I slept in a sleeping bag for months before I could afford a mattress, and barely had any furniture when I first started out). Everytime they build "starter homes" and deck them out with all the luxuries I can get from debug I shake my head. They've lived in their parents' houses until they made all their money streaming and have no clue how people who actually have jobs outside of streaming actually live. Makes me want to scream.

Sims has put them so out of touch with reality that it's little wonder that some of them take to hinting and begging that their viewers fund their expensive tastes like it's their birthright. I mean if you can get it in the Sims so easily, why can't you get it in real life?
I don't want to discredit IRL struggles, but starter home refers to a home you can buy in game with the starting funds.

Reactions: 12
Speaking of Deli being delusional I remember some controversial animal crossing video of Deliโ€™s when she put herself as a brown skintone because sheโ€™s so ~tanned~
Wow - that is super-offensive. I'm surprised she hasn't been cancelled.

I don't want to discredit IRL struggles, but starter home refers to a home you can buy in game with the starting funds.
I get that. But cheating and using the debug items to make a pretty starter home defeats the purpose. You're essentially cheating to provide a much more expensive home for 20,000 simoleans. I'd like to see these so-called talented builders actually build a nice starter home that comes with the buyable objects in the game, and not a bunch of debug items they put in for free. Of course, if they're going to restrict themselves to base game only because they're too lazy to really look into what other packs offer and how to use them, they're going to have to resort to debug to get some variety. But from the comments on that video, viewers are getting really tired of the same ole same ole.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

- I love fashion

o_O

Impatient aries, check

This sounds like a YouTube video from 2013

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.