Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The scribbly graphics are awful, I can see what kind of style she’s going for but the execution looks like it was a 2 second squiggle in procreate. and especially in the blue headshot you can see the green tinge all around from where she presumably shot in front of her green screen - she couldn’t have touched up the colour balance?

I honestly think the bun looks good but those limp pieces of hair hanging out are not it.
Wow, you’re right! I didn’t even saw that but I looks so stupid!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else just tired of these stupid faces that they make for a thumbnail? Like wtf is up with that? It annoys me so much lol. Btw why does Kayla always repeat same sentences over and over? Like we get it, chill.
her boyfriend edits her videos but he's kinda sloppy at it, so in many videos she says the same thing twice because he hasn't edited it out properly

Reactions: 8
This "rebrand" is all over my feed. Why is she passing it off as some big project she's been working on for days and not some poorly edited photos on a simple background? People change photos all the time. But for Deli, this is probably hard werkk.

View attachment 1697953

I think people don’t have a whole day worth of time or money these days to look themselves in the mirror and consider spending heaps on some unnecessary celebrity beauty trend. That’s just you, Deli.
so this woman is promoting fat removal procedures to the literal children who watch her content? ew.

to be clear, i have no issues with any adult choosing to modify their own body in any way. no judgements, not my business, it's all good. but to promote it to your VERY young audience is super irresponsible and gross imo

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The scribbly graphics are awful, I can see what kind of style she’s going for but the execution looks like it was a 2 second squiggle in procreate. and especially in the blue headshot you can see the green tinge all around from where she presumably shot in front of her green screen - she couldn’t have touched up the colour balance?

I honestly think the bun looks good but those limp pieces of hair hanging out are not it.
Yeah, I don’t care about the bun, it’s the quality of it all that isn’t the best.
It just looks sloppy, especially for someone who is a graphic designer.

Reactions: 3
Not her being proud of her hair when it literally looks like a 5sec bun to run to the store in your pyjamas 💀
Truth....
I mean, I literally take 5 seconds to toss my hair up when I roll out of bed to work from home and I don't post bleeping pictures and rave about how ambitious I am 😂. Clearly I should.

• Haha
her boyfriend edits her videos but he's kinda sloppy at it, so in many videos she says the same thing twice because he hasn't edited it out properly
Well, I was aware of that. I just thought that after so many complaints he would actually give a f? But honestly, most of her videos are boring, I wouldn’t pay much attention either.

Reactions: 4
so this woman is promoting fat removal procedures to the literal children who watch her content? ew.

to be clear, i have no issues with any adult choosing to modify their own body in any way. no judgements, not my business, it's all good. but to promote it to your VERY young audience is super irresponsible and gross imo
Sadly, not surprising. I remember a few videos when she kept referring to some foods as "naughty" and people in the comments kept trying to explain to her how damaging or triggering that could be especially to a young audience but she persisted in saying it.

Reactions: 8
Apparently he has a film degree. Kayla mentioned it once on stream and yet he can't properly edit a video without making the same mistake consistently. Once in a while is fine but this happens nearly every other video. I feel like if he wasn't Kayla's husband she probably would have fired him by now.

Apparently Jessie collaborated on the new kit that's coming out. The cutesy one that pretty much looks like the stuff from high school years. Watch how many sims youtbers decide they like this kit now. She said she's been working on 8t since before werewolves was released. I don't know how much she actually did but based on her merch designs I don't think she did much creatively.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i'm so confused why she added that she's not making money?
I think because it says "paid partnership" at the top. She partnered with EA to make the pack but certain laws means she has to disclose the partnership and Instagram may not have anything other than paid partnership for disclosure.

It does look similar to HSY but to be fair, if she was working on it before Werewolves came out, she wouldn’t have even seen the HSY build items.

On another subject: does anyone know what happened to Simssav? She hasn’t uploaded or streamed in a month. She posted on Twitter about Halloween a day ago so I’m assuming she’s fine, I just haven’t found anything about her taking a break or anything

Reactions: 3
It does look similar to HSY but to be fair, if she was working on it before Werewolves came out, she wouldn’t have even seen the HSY build items.
I would have to assume the Sims team knew what hsy was going to look like so they could have pushed the design brief in another direction. But like I said I have no idea what Jessie's contribution was she could have just looked through the ikea catalog and chosen pictures of things she liked. Also only found out recently that when simmers make lots for expansion packs they get paid. Ea comissions the build and they get paid for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Apparently Jessie collaborated on the new kit that's coming out.
Doesn't she complain about kits being useless ?

Deli is SO EXCITED she received products from a brand she likes, she says "I tagged them the other day and they sent me a package oh my goddd", yes Deli we know you've been tagging every brand you use wishing for free stuff 😂

"I don't always accept products from brands because I don't want to be wasteful", oh thank you for being so thoughtful and we all know you are so famous oh my god 😌

Look James, I'm successful, I got a bunch of shower gel for free !
Screenshot 2022-11-03 at 09-15-44 Stories • Instagram.png

Awkwardly holding the cup so that it's in the video 😂

Screenshot 2022-11-03 at 09-20-36 Stories • Instagram.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I just watched Kayla's video where she shows her new kitchen and I can't help but draw some comparisons with Deli.

While Kayla has her issues, her attitude toward spending seems far more healthier than Deli's. Kayla churns out videos every day that aren't anything to write home about, but she knows that she has to work to afford things and she knows what she works for. I've never seen her complain about everything being expensive. I've never seen her be all snobby with the brands, even though she works and earns more than Deli. You never get this feeling that Kayla is trying to come across as "poor Kayla" for not being able to have everything she wants, as if someone else is supposed to do something about that injustice because she's youtube famous and things should come easy.

Kayla simply posts the final results and that's it. No disguised begging, no using house renovation as an excuse for the lack of content, no brand mentioning or tagging. While Deli keeps building her new dream houses after having just bought a house, always looking for the next thing to spend money on and expecting fulfillment from expensive purchases.

Reactions: 9
literally the only build styles deligracy knows is “traditional” “modern” and “mid century” everytime she talks about architecture it falls under one of those categories according to her. like if you’re gonna claim you know so much about architecture and interior design at least broaden your vocabulary on it
You forgot BRUTALIST~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also I can't believe I've just found this thread hearing that others feel the same about Deli & Jams!!! FINALLY, I'VE FOUND MY PEOPLE.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I imagine Plumbella‘s contribution was picking what designs she liked or what items she liked. I doubt she designed any herself. Kind of like how xUrbanSimsx did when she did a collab. Plumbella has complained about kits so I actually think this is is hypocritical of her.
Deli’s new channel header isn’t the best. It looks very Low effort.

I just watched Kayla's video where she shows her new kitchen and I can't help but draw some comparisons with Deli.

While Kayla has her issues, her attitude toward spending seems far more healthier than Deli's. Kayla churns out videos every day that aren't anything to write home about, but she knows that she has to work to afford things and she knows what she works for. I've never seen her complain about everything being expensive. I've never seen her be all snobby with the brands, even though she works and earns more than Deli. You never get this feeling that Kayla is trying to come across as "poor Kayla" for not being able to have everything she wants, as if someone else is supposed to do something about that injustice because she's youtube famous and things should come easy.

Kayla simply posts the final results and that's it. No disguised begging, no using house renovation as an excuse for the lack of content, no brand mentioning or tagging. While Deli keeps building her new dream houses after having just bought a house, always looking for the next thing to spend money on and expecting fulfillment from expensive purchases.
i would love for deli to see this to make her realise how snobby, privileged and selfish/greedy she is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.