Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shooksimmer

Wait now I have to hear deli’s take on pop music? Ugh. Pick a lane, Deligracy. You aren’t smart enough to cover the spread!
What music is she discussing?

Also I’ve been watching fakegamergirl and I find her hilarious even though I usually don’t like loud videos and she actually has creative ideas that don’t entirely rely on mods. Fakegamergirl is what steph0sims thinks she is.

Reactions: 3

Charlene78

Chatty Member
what the fuck - you’d think when she’s over her bout of excuses for her laziness for not working she’d maybe make a quality video where she puts a bit of thought and effort in and does the bare minimum of paying attention. it always makes me laugh that she constantly goes on about having a ‘great eye for detail’ yet she doesn’t have a single build without shit like this or uneven windows right next to each other or missing wallpaper or numerous wall lights in one room all placed at different heights. idiot
LOUDER FOR THOSE IN DA BACKKKKK

It's such a shame because I remember her Sims 3 and even early sims 4 builds being way better and different then this. I feel like she could actually do a good job furnishing if she tried (I don't watch her vlogs but the cc pack that's her furniture is really nice) she could still make cute builds to offset her obnoxious personality.
I love the half compliment in the beginning and then BAM, dead 💀 😂

HannahBananah

Almost 10:00 am here in Melbourne and Deli is already complaining about something instead of finishing her LPs lmao.
96B9714D-9945-4FF9-A576-DF1407CD2274.png

• Haha

shooksimmer

Idk about their house but what if Deli and James were actually secret EA employees. That would explain where all there income is from and Deli's laziness with putting out any meaningful content. I'm joking but that would honestly be hilarious.

• Haha

my_gripes

I'm so over it... She couldn't work today because there wasn't enough time in the day and also she decided to go for a walk instead and apparently she can't work after the sun goes down.
Paying bills? That doesn’t take long at all. And she could just put them on autopay 🙄

Lostcat

Chatty Member
If Disney are sponsoring them to play it seems very sensible on both sides. Disney gets to push into the life-simulation market that has hitherto been dominated by the Sims, and grabs a slice of that potentially very lucrative market (for god knows people who play the Sims are proven to be willing to pay a lot for expansion packs). And Youtubers who are perhaps bored of the Sims have the chance to get in on the ground floor of a potential new audience for their videos. Win-win for Disney and the Youtubers.

Snackerdoodledoo

She was a graphic designer. I remember her saying she was trying to do both YouTube and design and was so burnt out she kept sleeping in her car at lunchtimes at work
I'm just over here, still LMFAO at her bullshit.... When there are plenty of people who have FT jobs, families, and could still manage YT 🙄

It really sounds like she was not prepared for what an actual job entails if she couldn't manage that and a side hobby

mmay1414

omg and all the comments in the engagement video are people telling james to take a hint and propose

• Sick

It's funny, I was without wi-fi for a little over 2 weeks and yet in that time I didn't miss much at all. Also, Deli constantly being a hypocrite really gets on my nerves. I really do wish the best to the poor kids that watch her and grow up with the mindset they learned from her :/

drublood

I dunno. I like the English simmer when I’m in the mood for a good let’s play from someone who seems to actually enjoy storytelling. I like English Summer’s intentionality. She definitely always has ideas in her mind about who her characters are, and she continues to tell the story regardless of how many people are watching.

Elsybee

It is so unprofessional and she always does this (posts a video without informing herself whatsoever). If she really did this on purpose it's disgusting behaviour
Personally, I doubt she did it on purpose. I honestly don't think she's clever enough to have thought of it. I think she just assumed things on the Twitch end were the same and didn't bother to check before making the announcement.

DietGossip

VIP Member
I know people have already mentioned him in the previous threads but I absolutely love Devon Bumpkin - he doesn't get a lot of views at all and doesn't have that many subs either but his personality is amazing, he's funny and sassy, he makes great characters and his builds are really good. I find his videos super relaxing as I don't get attacked with obnoxious edits every 3 seconds. Highly recommend giving him a watch!
I like Devon's videos, but his videos can be SO LONG that by the end I forget what he was speaking about at the beginning

• Haha

VibingintheGarden

James also called his video "The Sims 5 was announced", am I dumb or what ?? Is EA unable to announce that it is TS5 or... ? It didn't look like a game at all and the lady kept saying "software". What do you guys think ? :unsure:
Clickbait! Clickbait! Can't get people to click unless you lie about what is in the video. They all do this, outright lie about what is in the videos and then they wonder why their views go down. 🤦‍♀️

At the end of the video, Kayla did attempt to redo it and I thought she would furnish that one, but she just bulldozed it and ended the video. I think she might just be busy/stressed because she's moving. She has missed many uploads these last few weeks as well.

Reactions: 2

BackupWinnie

Maybe a controversial opinion but I don't mind when Deli promotes cc as she does use it in builds when she actually builds it annoys me when Kayla makes all the oh my god cc is the best I love everything while she justvsticks everything in a square room. Then she never uses the cc again.
Ikr. Same with Lilsimsie. Like split your builds between base game, all packs, and CC.

Reactions: 2