Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scandiflowers

I doubt it since her audience is like 3 people at this point. I don’t have anything against her but she’s so boring she’s not even worth discussing in this thread. The video was obviously trying to get more views bc her channel is doing horribly with barely any videos getting 10k views with nearly 300k subs.
How on earth she got that many subs is beyond me. Her videos are unbelievably boring

Reactions: 3

custosmorum

Chatty Member
The scribbly graphics are awful, I can see what kind of style she’s going for but the execution looks like it was a 2 second squiggle in procreate. and especially in the blue headshot you can see the green tinge all around from where she presumably shot in front of her green screen - she couldn’t have touched up the colour balance?

I honestly think the bun looks good but those limp pieces of hair hanging out are not it.
Yeah, I don’t care about the bun, it’s the quality of it all that isn’t the best.
It just looks sloppy, especially for someone who is a graphic designer.

TwoWhales

Kelsey’s relationship with her audience is so funny. She claims to love hanging out with everyone but gets pissy at the slightest perceived criticism. She made a snarky “I failed the NSB challenge” video in response to a couple of people reminding her of the rules in the nicest way possible. She lectures viewers for asking about her relationship status, then immediately posts Single Girl videos. She seems very thin-skinned for someone who chose to have a career as an Internet personality.
I used to watch all of Kelsey’s streams (sometimes still do) and she is a bit short tempered with her audience sometimes

tropicanaorange

My favourite Kelsey doesn't know how to play the Sims moment was when she couldn't figure out why her counters and things kept going missing out of her house. She thought one of the kids dad's was stealing from her and I think she ended up moving to a cheaper house because she kept having to replace the stolen items in the original house. Yep it was the sharing is caring nap which people pointed out every episode but it turned out Kesley played really far in advance so could never get help from the comments even if she wanted to which I doubt she did. So ten out of ten fan engagement.
This bothered me as well. Like why does she need to even film so far in advance? She only makes 2 videos a week.
James makes sooo many videos and always uses feedback from the comments unless he’s filming in advance for something but he at least always tells his audience that it’s happening

Charlene78

Chatty Member
Paying bills took up so much of her time she couldn't work? How many bills is she paying?
She's once again being as ignorant as humanly possible. Everyone knows that dreadlocks on white people is a VERY controversial topic with tons of opinions that differ from one another. If you can't be fucked to cater to the POC who are actually offended by seeing that on your channel, you could do the bare minimum and NOT put dreadlocks on a white sim just to avoid it altogether.

And the sewing machine story? No company is gonna send you a sewing machine because you make sims content. (If she had more than one braincell and is actually good at sewing she could actually milk this by doing a "Turning Sims4 clothes into irl clothes" video or something but she's just so busy doing adult things like flushing the toilet, putting sunglasses on, turning the lights off when leaving a room etc) Get that thru your thick skull and either pay for it yourself or stfu.
I see someone else is over her bullshit as well 🤭 👏

No way... NO WAY :rolleyes:💀 I hoped I would never have to see one of these stupid videos again. I haven't watched, but if she does the counting thing I'm out :cautious:

No way... NO WAY :rolleyes:💀 I hoped I would never have to see one of these stupid videos again. I haven't watched, but if she does the counting thing I'm out :cautious:
Well, I watched it. I really don't understand how these kind of videos are supposed to be entertaining in the first place and she somehow made it even less so 💀 At least she didn't do the counting thing, I'll give her that.

Attachments

Last edited:

BeeSmart

I think it's primarily because CC creators get more attention when associated with a Sims Youtuber. It's mutually beneficial - Little Dica gets exposure from a bigger youtuber and new Patreons, Deli gets to say that she worked on something and an easy video.
That is true. It worked for Grimcookies or I guess he is now calling himself Akalukery now. He and deli had two clothing collabs and he was even featured on her channel for one.

my_gripes

She was a graphic designer. I remember her saying she was trying to do both YouTube and design and was so burnt out she kept sleeping in her car at lunchtimes at work
Oh ok. I remember graphic design but thought it was only a degree. I doubt she was at the job for long though.

earlgrey

VIP Member
Oh yes, tell us more about how you shat yourself and had diarrhea, lovely
I sense a vlog idea right there you guys, that's the content we want

And it's never done right 💀 Last one she posted she had her feet lifting again
Next post she blamed it on butter, I s2g she mentions she cooks with butter all the time?

Charlene78

Chatty Member
it’s almost as bad as this one 😭 for someone with a degree in graphic design this is shocking. what’s the weird empty space at the top between the flowers and her head?? and just the photo of her in general looking like a human robot. could have been a cool pic if she overlay the flowers on her face with the actual outline of the flowers and not just some random squiggly line and a random empty cut out from her head
You're right, it looks awful with the hole in the head. It's still better than the smile from hell she has nowadays though 💀

on Deli's barbie video
spent 10 minutes making the white barbie
4 minutes on the black barbie

idk if it means anything but i was nearing the end of the video wondering if she was going to get to the second sim
I thought she was gonna milk it and make a second video for the black barbie !

nows the perfect time to mention one of the first times that clown has openly been racist. time stamp is 18:20 on the barbie makeover video 🥴 like c’mon if a poc tells you something is offensive or racist - it’s offensive or racist. not ‘ridiculous’
I don't think it was racist but very ignorant. Here in France dreadlocks on white people is a non issue, I'm guessing it's the same over there. BUT how are you in your 30s and not know that it is an issue to some American people ??? Especially when most of your viewers are Americans. And how about GOOGLING something once in a while ??? Like how do you read a comment like that and not research if you don't know what the issue is ? She is so dumb it's crazy...

Lostcat

Chatty Member
did y'all see lilsimsie's new video about "recreating a terrifying irl floorplan"? she pretty much just drew out the floorplan into the sims using walls square by square and called it a day. she didn't try furnishing it or anything 🤦‍♀️ i get that she posts every day, but the fact that people eat up these lazy video ideas blows my mind.
Oh, come on Kayla, that floorplan was all over Reddit/Twitter last week, and ten thousand people poked fun at it already and pointed out the flaws and discrepancies. If you're going to recreate it in a video, at least either:
(a) furnish it in a horrible and entertaining manner (like in 1970s browns and oranges, or 1980s florals), or
(b) create it, and then try to renovate it into a sane and useable house using a tiny budget.

What a lazy, lazy video.

• Wow

VibingintheGarden

Are we taking any bets for how long this new Barbie series lasts? Not to be a jerk, but Deli posted on Twitter that a Youtube Rep told her to stop posting her original Barbie series because it was causing her channel problems [made for children/demonetization]. She had the old Barbie videos hidden for years and now she thinks it is a good time to revive it? Does Deli have any brains left? Just because it has been years since the adpocalypse and COPPA doesn't mean those things have gone away. I guess when you are really desperate... 🤦‍♀️

EDIT: Apparently she hasn't committed to a Barbie series. Give it time. It's the best performing thing on her channel in recent memory and people are begging in the comments. Deli will see the $$$ and cave.

mermaidish

I’m not even speculating any more, I’m full on stating that she has some kind of mod or setting that auto sets her sims to always come out as a low weight
She could also be modifying them quickly in CAS and editing out of the video, maybe, but something’s definitely up.

And holy shit, when did her editing get so annoying? Any time anything happens or there’s a pop-up, there’s either the ta-da! music or the jump scare/dramatic music sting. I’m not exaggerating when I say it’s every other minute, sometimes even more than that. Haven’t watched her content in a while, did she hire a new editor or something?

drublood

Didn't she go to the hairdresser literally 2 weeks ago ? She's such a kid, if you want to trim your hair literally 0.5cm you can do it yourself, it's not that hard :rolleyes: I can hear her like "nooo a professional should do it, I don't want to mess it up" :rolleyes:
But there’s a kink in her hair! What ever will she do!

Raychieee

Chatty Member
I've only seen two simmers complete the nsb challenge that's clare and neecxle there's probably more but it's ten gens which is too much fir mist simstubers. I find Kelsey supper irritating and I know I'm supposed to be all it's OK if you break a rule because it's about enjoying the game but it really bugs me when she doesn't play the challenge by the rules. I also know that Kayla has said that it does not bother her if people don't follow all the rules which just tells me that she never play tested her own challenge and is saying that so she has an excuse when she does something wrong.

BeeSmart

This may be slightly ot but Kelsey’s What i eat in a day video from a few years ago was frighteningly low calorie, and from her buzzfeed days she always spouted misinformed shit like “this vegan challenge has me eating carbs, I guess I’ll have to make up for it with more cardio”. I don’t watch her sims videos (I find her unwatchable) but I’ve heard she makes them eat salad so they don’t gain weight?
Yeah, the salad was a thing from her original 100 Baby challenge for Buzzfeed. She tried to play it off as a cheap food to make but it was definitely more for the weight loss.

VibingintheGarden

Does anyone else find it weird that Clare stopped uploading? I know she's probably close to having her baby or has had her baby but she's been consistent for years. I would have thought she would pre-record content for when she was gone, even just 1 video a week to keep her audience happy. Just leaving your audience with nothing is the kiss of death in some cases.

tropicanaorange

I doubt it since her audience is like 3 people at this point. I don’t have anything against her but she’s so boring she’s not even worth discussing in this thread. The video was obviously trying to get more views bc her channel is doing horribly with barely any videos getting 10k views with nearly 300k subs.
Yep. Compare those views to people like Syd Mac or Whiny Brit who have just broke 100k subs yet get way more views than that!

Charlene78

Chatty Member
Oh my god Deli is such an ass kisser for EA !!!
She started by announcing in her latest patch video that she was having ZERO issue with her game. Then it changed to "oh I am having a couple issues" to her new patch video where she is now saying that she's had glitches like the garden resetting itself...

She listed all the glitches that people have commented about on her latest patch video and these are major glitches, like you can't play the game anymore glitches. But instead of adressing that by saying that this isn't okay, she comments positively on EA's new Twitter account that will be posting about new updates when I'm pretty sure NO ONE cares about that crap. :rolleyes: She says "I am happy they added this new account because I was always confused about where to get the patch notes", excuse me WHAT ??? 😵

Clapping and saying things like "very good", "well done", "love that". I'm not watching the rest of this crap

• Angry