Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shooksimmer

i am sitting here in complete disbelief at how deligracy applies her foundation 😳 what the hell was that?? she rubbed so effing hard i doubt there was any left on her face. that must be so damaging to her skin which you can tell by the wrinkles and loose skin around her eyes. even if she didn’t want to use a brush or sponge she could at least be more gentle and pat it into her skin. i literally have no words after seeing that 😂View attachment 1587323View attachment 1587324View attachment 1587325
I don't use makeup but surely a brush or sponge could not be more uncomfortable than that. When I put on sunscreen I'll rub a bit on my cheeks but otherwise just pat it in at first and smooth out any remaining product. Obviously not the same thing but that can't be comfortable or good for your skin.

Reactions: 3

MidnightAura

VIP Member
I watched Plumbella’s recent “My unpopular opinions about the sims 5” video and she seems extremely anxious the whole video it started to make me a little anxious lol
I thought that too! She seemed almost manic in parts. (Not a criticism I have bad anxiety Too )

BunnyHops

Does Deli read here? She’s said in her newest video about people saying it wasn’t The Sims 5 and people were accusing her of clickbaiting with her last video.

• Wow

mermaidish

My bad for not watching the video but she shouldn't clickbait it to make it look like she was the one that took two years to make it. I feel bad now bc they probably put more effort into the storylines than Deli ever would. Lilsimsie did videos touring other peoples saves and made sure to put into the title that it was somebody else's and not hers. I guess Deli really needs the extra views by making us think she actually did something besides the bare minimum.
100% she did it on purpose, she often makes clickbaity videos to drive views before eventually changing the title to be more accurate. She did it with a colour wheel mod (iirc) and made it seem like it was an actual game update before eventually adding “mod” to the title. Shameless clickbaiting crap. Don’t feel bad for falling for it, feel glad you didn’t give her the views she was fishing for!

earlgrey

VIP Member
I'm not even 2 min into the video and Deli does this thing of hers when she's basically looking for pity. Along with the usual "being sick, having period, having to socialize outside the house, James' parents coming" there's also the need to point out that she still doesn't have everything she wants in her house, even though the house she's renovating in the video is clearly more dated than hers. It makes her look out of touch.

"Oh, a subscriber's stove is basically unusable? My oven doesn't bake evenly!"

"Oh, you've got an old kitchen? Ours is old! It's from the 70s!"

Conclusion being, still a lot of things that she has to spend money on. Poor Deli. If only someone would just give her the money.

Also, am I the only one who doesn't find her kitchen that old-looking? Has she seen what some 70s kitchens look like? Her kitchen has clearly been modernized and she's making it sound a lot worse than it is.
I don’t think her kitchen looks old at all!

Scandiflowers

I powered through just to see if the packs were worth it, but I couldn't watch the whole thing. And is it just me, or is the clutter kit lacking a bit? Def not worth the price tag imo, and I play just to build houses.

Yeah usually I would half watch these videos but something about this one was so annoying? I just figured I’d wait for another creator to show what’s in the kit when they’re doing a build

I think it’s too lazy to just lay out the items in a row and analyse them now

Oh and lilsimsie annoyed me when she was talking about how much she’d use the wallpapers for kids’ rooms… girl you know you only use the same base game wallpaper and furniture, who you kidding

anniemouse

VIP Member
🙄 does she not realize that most people have to, you know, work and earn money for the things they want?

And while I’m all for removing the stigma against periods, Deli reallly needs to chill with her constant period updates. Using it as excuse to not do any work does nothing to promote a better conversation about menstruation. And talking about having diarrhea? Jfc why do you want or need this to be public knowledge?
All those adverts we grew up with about playing tennis and rollerskating on your period…and then there’s Deli.

drublood

Wait now I have to hear deli’s take on pop music? Ugh. Pick a lane, Deligracy. You aren’t smart enough to cover the spread!

custosmorum

Chatty Member
I find this girl incredibly unwatchable. She has an air of arrogance about her and it's not every day you find someone with an even lazier assortment of videos than Deligracy.

Charlene78

Chatty Member
Oh yes, tell us more about how you shat yourself and had diarrhea, lovely
I sense a vlog idea right there you guys, that's the content we want

Just seen Deli post her working out for the millionth time, generally think I may have to unfollow her 😂
And it's never done right 💀 Last one she posted she had her feet lifting again

Attachments

• Haha

HannahBananah

I think Deli is one of the only simmers that Clare has collab with in the past so that doesn't surprise me. There has been a few times where Clare has mentioned Deli in older episodes.
I think they were good friends. Both Deli and James stayed at Clare’s house after sims camp three years ago and filmed it for a deli vlog.

Robot2350

Chatty Member
I know last time some of you guys said she is allowed to have fun and dance but... I can't help but find it super cringe. I do dance in a dumb way in front of my husband to make him laugh, but I don't do it when I'm by myself and I sure as hell don't record it to post it online. She even tagged a bunch of people and posted the video to her reels AND her account as a post :censored:
Cracking up at the second and third photo 🤣what sick moves.

• Haha

Charlene78

Chatty Member
Wouldn’t be shocked if this is true at this point. She obviously doesn’t care about the sims 4 and her style wouldn’t really work well for other games bc her gimmick is only really unique for sims and not other games.
I don't watch her content but this is such a rude thing to say when she already only posts once every couple of months. It's like she's making fun her of followers 😬 I understand that it's a reference but it doesn't make it okay

my_gripes

Thank you, yeah I thought it was something short like that. She makes it sound like they've been together yearsss.
They’ve been close friends for nearly a decade and admitted to hooking up well before being a couple, so I can see how it may seem long to her.

Robot2350

Chatty Member
But she does online shopping and her veggies are delivered to her 💀

But yeah personally I'd love to see Australian grocery stores, prices, and also see what she buys every week, like a groceries haul, that's the boring content I want !!

That's it, I think Deli has found the most boring content she could do, with the least amount of work possible, like not even trying kind of work. A video where she shows her most downloaded builds on the gallery... You know what, I'll say it, she deserves her channel to die at this point :rolleyes:
I'm from Australia but would love to see grocery hauls! I'd love to know what veg Deli buys since she does have a garden. Also love to know how expensive her shop is since she buys everything organic!

mermaidish

Let's put it to a vote, what's more embarrassing, Plumbella's Twitter or Deligracy's dancing on Instagram ?
I was going to say that as cringey as the dancing is, she’s just having fun and I can’t really hate her for it. But then she hit me with that thing about Monday being the best day of the week…unless she was being sarcastic, I can’t get behind that lol

• Haha

Lostcat

Chatty Member
I've been really into James playing Cities: Skylines, so much so I got it myself and started playing it and it's SO tedious to play it, nothing works the way I want it to, everything looks ugly, I find it so hard to progress in it, I'm constantly broke and my citizens die off. James has uploaded around 30 hours of him playing it and his city looks gorgeous all while he's still entertaining and fun to watch. I feel like I'll allow him to have the 600 euro titanic lego set just for that😆
Cities: Skylines is a great game, but it's as fiddly as hell, yeah, and leads to moments of intense frustration (just as it's predecessor SimCity did).

It is sometimes a lot more relaxing to simply watch someone like James build a beautiful city whilst chatting amiably for 30 minutes...or watch Ambiguous Amphibian build and destroy a metaphor for capitalism and corporate greed and whilst stating the need for a flood to come and wash it all away (so many of his life-sim videos end with the apocalypse, it's a little worrying).

Either way, they are fun videos to watch, and to be able to provide entertainment so consistently is a useful skill to have, I am glad James enjoys his Lego and Ambiguous enjoys...I dunno, from his videos I feel perhaps his Youtube money is going towards building a concrete bunker somewhere in the desert...:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

MidnightAura

VIP Member
Didn’t lil Simsie do a save file too? I don’t think hers took that long. I agree, sims 4 is her Full time job. She doesn’t have other games to cover so it should never have taken that long!

BeeSmart

Did anyone else notice that Lilsimsie skipped two uploads in the last week? I didn't see any explanation, which is weird because she usually apologizes when she misses an upload. I wonder if she is trying to upload less videos hoping people won't notice. Uploading everyday nonstop must be absolutely draining.

On another note, when I checked Lilsimsie's twitter she took a sponsorship from ATT and her tweet literally says "I’m hanging out and talking about ATT." That must have been a riveting stream. She made $700,000+ from Twitch in two years and needs more sponsorship money apparently. When you make $500,000 to $1,000,000 in a single year, do you really need sponsorships? Just the thought of a rich, set for life creator taking sponsorship opportunities from other creators who could use that money, feels super scummy to me. The rampant greed in this community is sad to see.
Especially since I would guess lilsimsie's audience probably skews on the younger side. Like what do they care about ATT. It will be interesting though how much her followers will put up with that because I have noticed her taking on more of these sponsorships that have nothing to do with the sims or gaming such as the Zillow one a while ago.